I will be visiting Santorini and Crete starting next week. I decided not to rent a car. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good driver/guide? Any idea what I should pay for a day for the driver/guide?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 2 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 3 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 6 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 7 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 10 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Italy
- 13 Revised itinerary for italy
- 14 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 18 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 19 Juangfrau / mt
- 20 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Switzerland
- 25 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!