You all were very helpful previously with my question about airfare, so I'm hoping you can help me out again.
We're looking to book a one-way from London to Santorini (direct) and then Santorini to Barcelona (direct) the first 2 weeks of September 2015. Currently prices fluctuate between $175-$225 each way. Is this a good deal? Should I wait or will prices just go up (generally)? Hoping to get some perspective on historical prices given that Santorini seems to be a bit of an exception to the general rules (or at least that's what it seems like to me given my research online and limited experience).
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 3 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Switzerland in October
- 7 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 10 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 11 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 12 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 13 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 14 Tuscany First Time
- 15 Iceland car rental agencies
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 18 Help on ancient history route
- 19 Italy in January?
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 22 2 days in Lugano area
- 23 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 24 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 25 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?