Just wondering if it would be a bad idea to split 4 nights accommodation between 2 different hotels in Santorini at the start of June this year (2 nights at each)?
Looking at staying in Oia the whole time & thought it might be nice to experience 2 different types of accommodation & I really want to experience staying in a cave style room.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to enjoy Paris
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 12 Versailles
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 15 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 16 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 17 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 18 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 19 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 20 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 21 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 22 Athens
- 23 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 24 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
Santorini Accommodation Oia Is it ok to split a 4 night stay up?