Just wondering if it would be a bad idea to split 4 nights accommodation between 2 different hotels in Santorini at the start of June this year (2 nights at each)?
Looking at staying in Oia the whole time & thought it might be nice to experience 2 different types of accommodation & I really want to experience staying in a cave style room.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alItalia
- 2 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 3 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 4 Visit to Engand
- 5 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 6 Trip in September
- 7 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 8 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 9 Which city order makes most sense?
- 10 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 11 London Restaurants
- 12 Munich Hotel Location
- 13 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 14 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 15 Clean up spam
- 16 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 17 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 20 Is Sicily Safe?
- 21 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 22 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 23 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 24 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 25 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
Santorini Accommodation Oia Is it ok to split a 4 night stay up?