I am travelling to Santorini and would like to know where is the best location to rent an apt or Villa. I don't want to be right in the heart of it, but close enough that its a short drive/cab to find it or at least close to a village with a nice restaurant and beach. I am going in July or August for about 2 weeks. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 4 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 7 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 8 We have no idea where to go!
- 9 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 10 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 11 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 12 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 13 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 14 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 15 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 16 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 19 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 20 Scotland Votes "No"
- 21 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 22 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 25 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway