I'm going to be in Paris in a few weeks and would love to add to my santon collection. Any suggestions of shops that sell them in Paris? Thanks.
Santons in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 3 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 4 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 5 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 8 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 9 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 10 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 15 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 16 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 17 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 Day trip from London to Paris
- 22 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 23 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!