My husband and I will be spending our final night in Italy in Santa Marinella, about 45 minutes from the Rome airport. We're looking for any dinner recommendations you might have. We're not picky - we just love good, authentic, non-touristy food. A nice atmosphere would be a great plus. Thanks to anyone who can help!
Santa Marinella restaurant recommendation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Useful website for France
- 2 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 3 Monet in Normandy
- 4 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 5 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 6 London visit
- 7 Italian cooking classes
- 8 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 9 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 10 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 11 Small group for Colosseum
- 12 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 13 best time to book accommodation
- 14 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 15 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 16 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 17 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 18 SIM card for eastern europe
- 19 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 20 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 21 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 22 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 24 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train