My husband and I will be spending our final night in Italy in Santa Marinella, about 45 minutes from the Rome airport. We're looking for any dinner recommendations you might have. We're not picky - we just love good, authentic, non-touristy food. A nice atmosphere would be a great plus. Thanks to anyone who can help!
Santa Marinella restaurant recommendation?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 3 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 4 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 5 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 9 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 10 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 18 Novels set in Greece
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 25 15 days in Europe,