My husband and I will be spending our final night in Italy in Santa Marinella, about 45 minutes from the Rome airport. We're looking for any dinner recommendations you might have. We're not picky - we just love good, authentic, non-touristy food. A nice atmosphere would be a great plus. Thanks to anyone who can help!
Santa Marinella restaurant recommendation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 2 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 3 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 4 Car rental at Athens airport
- 5 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 6 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 7 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 8 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 9 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 10 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 11 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 12 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 13 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 14 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 15 Turkey - Live report
- 16 Molise and Southern Abruzzo - Does it have to be a secret ?
- 17 Hotels in old Rome
- 18 Wish me luck please
- 19 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 20 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 21 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 22 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 23 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 24 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 25 British Royals