I will be driving from Montepulciano to Sant' Antimo Abbey on a Saturday in September. I have not been able to verify if the Gregorian Chant Services are held on Saturdays and if so the times of these services. Appreciate anyone's help and advise. Thank you.
Sant' Antimo Abbey -- Gregorian Chant Services on Saturdays?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 2 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 5 Is Venice really dirty?
- 6 My Google Maps
- 7 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 10 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 11 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 14 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 15 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 16 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 17 italy - france - germany
- 18 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 19 Planning Europe trip
- 20 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 21 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 22 Authentic czech food
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 25 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old