hi- my husband and i are traveling to san vito lo capo for 4 days. does anyone have any recommendations on whether we should rent a car from the airport (trapani) or take a shuttle bus? will we need a car once we're there or is it a waste of money? any suggestions and recommendations would be appreciated! thanks!
San Vito lo Capo - car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores
- 2 Budget family trip to Europe
- 3 Pyrenees logistics
- 4 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 5 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 6 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 7 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 8 Italy
- 9 Driving in Italy
- 10 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 11 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 12 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 13 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 14 Taormina to Palermo
- 15 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 16 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 17 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 18 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 19 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 20 caroline_venezia
- 21 Taormina Sicily
- 22 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 23 Italy dolomites
- 24 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 25 Suggestion for travel memories