hi- my husband and i are traveling to san vito lo capo for 4 days. does anyone have any recommendations on whether we should rent a car from the airport (trapani) or take a shuttle bus? will we need a car once we're there or is it a waste of money? any suggestions and recommendations would be appreciated! thanks!
San Vito lo Capo - car?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 2 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 3 Ireland in a week
- 4 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 5 Spain - Andalucia
- 6 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 TGV and Provence questions
- 9 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 10 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 13 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 14 2 Week European Itinerary
- 15 Chambermaid tipping
- 16 Channel Islands
- 17 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 18 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 19 Car in Prague
- 20 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 23 Rome Accommodation
- 24 Istanbul hotels
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris