I'm a young Aussie traveller wanting to experience a Spanish festival (heard they know how to celebrate) but want to do something other than Running of the Bulls. I've heard about a massive wine fight in Haro and was just wondering if anyone has been to this festival and could provide any feedback?
I've found this travel company that runs trips there... any feedback on this as well?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 2 Scotland - We're Here!
- 3 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 4 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 5 Paris for children
- 6 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 7 Couscous
- 8 European Vacation 2017
- 9 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 12 Naples + Walking Tour
- 13 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 18 One July night in Verona - help!
- 19 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 21 London in September
- 22 Avoid Europcar!
- 23 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 24 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 25 IWM