I'm a young Aussie traveller wanting to experience a Spanish festival (heard they know how to celebrate) but want to do something other than Running of the Bulls. I've heard about a massive wine fight in Haro and was just wondering if anyone has been to this festival and could provide any feedback?
I've found this travel company that runs trips there... any feedback on this as well?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 2 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 3 Where are the Mods?
- 4 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 5 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 6 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 7 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 8 Visit to Engand
- 9 Cinqueterre
- 10 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 11 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 12 Help with basic itinerary
- 13 Final Four
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 16 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 17 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 22 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 23 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 24 Short Trip to Paris
- 25 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop