I'm a young Aussie traveller wanting to experience a Spanish festival (heard they know how to celebrate) but want to do something other than Running of the Bulls. I've heard about a massive wine fight in Haro and was just wondering if anyone has been to this festival and could provide any feedback?
I've found this travel company that runs trips there... any feedback on this as well?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 2 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 3 2 weeks Europe trip
- 4 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 5 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 6 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 7 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 8 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 9 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 10 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 11 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 12 mountain views near London
- 13 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 16 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 17 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 18 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 19 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 20 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 22 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 25 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt