We will be staying at the Hotel al Ponte Mocenigo, which is very close to the San Stae Vaporetto stop.
Will we be able to take a vaporetto from S. Stae directly to Murano, Burano & Torcello?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Russia in two weeks in December
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 6 Christmas Day in Granada
- 7 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 8 car insurance italy
- 9 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 10 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 11 Venice/Mestre
- 12 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 13 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Transylvania - June 2018
- 16 Italy Car Scam
- 17 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 18 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 19 Krakow
- 20 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 21 Quizz !
- 22 Pay attention to your watches !
- 23 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 24 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 25 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line