We will be staying at the Hotel al Ponte Mocenigo, which is very close to the San Stae Vaporetto stop.
Will we be able to take a vaporetto from S. Stae directly to Murano, Burano & Torcello?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Flight Question
- 2 Dijon in December!
- 3 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 6 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 7 Korean Messages
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 12 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 13 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 14 6-7 Days in France
- 15 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 16 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 17 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 18 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 19 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 20 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Interesting places to visit