Yes, i will be in Milan this summer. Anyone knows the best way to viist San Siro by public transportation. I read it is taking the bus from the Duomo.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itenerary Opinion
- 2 London-Paris solo trip
- 3 Healthy eating in Rome
- 4 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 5 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 6 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 7 Shoppingin Spain
- 8 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 9 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 10 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 11 Ecstacy of St. Teresa Under Renovation?
- 12 Where to stay around Munich
- 13 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 14 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 15 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 16 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 17 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 18 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 19 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)
- 20 Northern Spain
- 21 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 22 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 23 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 24 French Prem Train Fares
- 25 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!