Just in the preliminary stages of planning a week long trip to San Sebastián with another family, and wondered if anyone could recommend a location for us to situate ourselves in. We will be 4 adults, 4 kids-3, 5 year olds and an 8 year old.
My initial thought says to look for a beach front property that is within walking distance to the great bars/restaurants in town; best of both worlds.
The la concha beach looks lovely, and I think is ideal for walking to get food, but it looks very, very busy. I read about two other beaches, and wondered if they would be a better suited option for us?
Any input would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 4 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 5 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 6 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 8 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 11 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 12 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 13 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 14 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 15 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 16 Skye to Edinburgh
- 17 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 Flat in London
- 20 Trip to Rome
- 21 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 22 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 23 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 24 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 25 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik