Just in the preliminary stages of planning a week long trip to San Sebastián with another family, and wondered if anyone could recommend a location for us to situate ourselves in. We will be 4 adults, 4 kids-3, 5 year olds and an 8 year old.
My initial thought says to look for a beach front property that is within walking distance to the great bars/restaurants in town; best of both worlds.
The la concha beach looks lovely, and I think is ideal for walking to get food, but it looks very, very busy. I read about two other beaches, and wondered if they would be a better suited option for us?
Any input would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a European Trip
- 2 Lisbon trip report
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 Naples, Italy
- 5 Tour of Northern Italy
- 6 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 7 So much to do, so little time!
- 8 San Sebastian
- 9 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 10 Driving in Italy?
- 11 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 12 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 13 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 14 French restaurants
- 15 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 16 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 19 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 20 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 21 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 22 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 23 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 24 Shoes in Scotland
- 25 Engadine Valley help