I am taking a flight from Santander to Frankfurt. We will be staying in San Sebastian the few days before we leave. Do I take the bus from San Sebastian to Santander or does the train connect the two cities? How long does it take? How convinient is the Santander airport? Hope someone can help. Thanks
San Sebastian to Santander
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal return
- 2 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 3 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 4 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 11 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 12 Question on France travel
- 13 Cruise the River Shannon
- 14 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 17 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 18 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 Italy and Croatia
- 23 St Germain
- 24 Where to go in France mid July?
- 25 trip to norway