My partner and I have 3 weeks set for our trip to Europe to travel through Spain and Portugal.
We begin with 4 days in San Sebastian with friends then have just over 2 weeks before we head back to Australia (We are also travelling in france for 2 weeks and the UK prior to this).
Flights home have not been booked because I am unsure the best place to fly out of if we were to hire a van and drive around.
My boyfriend wants to travel to lisbon by the costal route however I am keen to get some other travel ideas to save time and see the best parts.
Any suggestions regarding;
-preference of van or car
-other travel option (rail)
-how long in the major cites
-direction of travel
would be greatly appreciated. Please keep in mind it will be July next year and more interested in summer activities then staying in the hustle and bustle of the cities. We are not travelling on a strict budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Home Depot
- 2 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 3 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 6 Flamenco in Madrid
- 7 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 8 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 9 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 11 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 16 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 17 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 18 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 19 Enjoying England for a year!
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 21 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 22 gare de nord
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 25 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport