My partner and I have 3 weeks set for our trip to Europe to travel through Spain and Portugal.
We begin with 4 days in San Sebastian with friends then have just over 2 weeks before we head back to Australia (We are also travelling in france for 2 weeks and the UK prior to this).
Flights home have not been booked because I am unsure the best place to fly out of if we were to hire a van and drive around.
My boyfriend wants to travel to lisbon by the costal route however I am keen to get some other travel ideas to save time and see the best parts.
Any suggestions regarding;
-preference of van or car
-other travel option (rail)
-how long in the major cites
-direction of travel
would be greatly appreciated. Please keep in mind it will be July next year and more interested in summer activities then staying in the hustle and bustle of the cities. We are not travelling on a strict budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 5 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 6 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 9 Europe Sim card help
- 10 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 11 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 12 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 13 Local markets in Italy
- 14 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 15 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 16 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 17 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 18 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 19 Guides - Matera
- 20 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 21 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Buying flowers in London?
- 24 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 25 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP