My partner and I have 3 weeks set for our trip to Europe to travel through Spain and Portugal.
We begin with 4 days in San Sebastian with friends then have just over 2 weeks before we head back to Australia (We are also travelling in france for 2 weeks and the UK prior to this).
Flights home have not been booked because I am unsure the best place to fly out of if we were to hire a van and drive around.
My boyfriend wants to travel to lisbon by the costal route however I am keen to get some other travel ideas to save time and see the best parts.
Any suggestions regarding;
-preference of van or car
-other travel option (rail)
-how long in the major cites
-direction of travel
would be greatly appreciated. Please keep in mind it will be July next year and more interested in summer activities then staying in the hustle and bustle of the cities. We are not travelling on a strict budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to Improve the Lives of Travelers
- 2 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 3 Iceland Day 5
- 4 Holland/France/Spain
- 5 Scotland Trip
- 6 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 10 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 11 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 12 Montenegro in September
- 13 3 week stay in Scotland
- 14 Paris, France
- 15 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 16 sfo to europe
- 17 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 18 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 21 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 22 What one thing in Paris?
- 23 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 24 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 25 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience