My partner and I have 3 weeks set for our trip to Europe to travel through Spain and Portugal.
We begin with 4 days in San Sebastian with friends then have just over 2 weeks before we head back to Australia (We are also travelling in france for 2 weeks and the UK prior to this).
Flights home have not been booked because I am unsure the best place to fly out of if we were to hire a van and drive around.
My boyfriend wants to travel to lisbon by the costal route however I am keen to get some other travel ideas to save time and see the best parts.
Any suggestions regarding;
-preference of van or car
-other travel option (rail)
-how long in the major cites
-direction of travel
would be greatly appreciated. Please keep in mind it will be July next year and more interested in summer activities then staying in the hustle and bustle of the cities. We are not travelling on a strict budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?
- 2 house exchange
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 6 What to see in Dresden...
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 suggestions for an Iceland self-drive touring June 2011?
- 9 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 10 Day River trips from Porto
- 11 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 12 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 13 Public Transport information App/Website
- 14 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 15 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 16 First Time Europe Trip
- 17 Any suggestions yacht charter services?
- 18 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 19 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 20 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 21 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 22 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 23 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 24 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 25 London with kids