My partner and I have 3 weeks set for our trip to Europe to travel through Spain and Portugal.
We begin with 4 days in San Sebastian with friends then have just over 2 weeks before we head back to Australia (We are also travelling in france for 2 weeks and the UK prior to this).
Flights home have not been booked because I am unsure the best place to fly out of if we were to hire a van and drive around.
My boyfriend wants to travel to lisbon by the costal route however I am keen to get some other travel ideas to save time and see the best parts.
Any suggestions regarding;
-preference of van or car
-other travel option (rail)
-how long in the major cites
-direction of travel
would be greatly appreciated. Please keep in mind it will be July next year and more interested in summer activities then staying in the hustle and bustle of the cities. We are not travelling on a strict budget.
San Sebastian to Lisbon
- 1 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 2 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 5 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 6 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 7 Train travel in Europe
- 8 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Prague Main Train Station
- 13 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 When to visit Provence updated info
- 16 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 19 Itinerary Questions
- 20 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 21 Medieval Tallinn
- 22 Italian language schools
- 23 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 24 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 25 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!