I'd love some suggestions. My boyfriend and I will be in San Sebastian in August for 4 days, from there we'll take the train to Barcelona. We're big wine people and would like to spend a day in La Rioja. I'm trying to figure out the best way to do this - as a day trip from San Sebastian or staying overnight somewhere in La Rioja. I'd appreciate everyone's thoughts and recommendations on this. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Information about French Alps
- 2 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 3 Trip to Rome
- 4 Best Indian Food
- 5 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 6 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 7 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 8 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 9 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 10 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 11 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 14 Piedmont as a destination
- 15 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing