I'd love some suggestions. My boyfriend and I will be in San Sebastian in August for 4 days, from there we'll take the train to Barcelona. We're big wine people and would like to spend a day in La Rioja. I'm trying to figure out the best way to do this - as a day trip from San Sebastian or staying overnight somewhere in La Rioja. I'd appreciate everyone's thoughts and recommendations on this. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 2 Capri in July
- 3 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 4 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 5 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 6 help with Italy itinerary
- 7 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 8 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 9 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 12 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 13 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 14 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 15 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 16 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 17 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 18 Barcelona with baby
- 19 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 20 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 21 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 22 Norway fjord
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 25 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip