I'd love some suggestions. My boyfriend and I will be in San Sebastian in August for 4 days, from there we'll take the train to Barcelona. We're big wine people and would like to spend a day in La Rioja. I'm trying to figure out the best way to do this - as a day trip from San Sebastian or staying overnight somewhere in La Rioja. I'd appreciate everyone's thoughts and recommendations on this. Thanks so much!
San Sebastian to La Rioja Day Trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 2 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 3 Help With Vienna
- 4 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 7 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 8 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 9 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 10 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 11 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 12 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 13 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 14 Nice or Marseille??
- 15 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 Air pollution in Paris
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 20 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 gites de france or agritourism
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?