I'd love some suggestions. My boyfriend and I will be in San Sebastian in August for 4 days, from there we'll take the train to Barcelona. We're big wine people and would like to spend a day in La Rioja. I'm trying to figure out the best way to do this - as a day trip from San Sebastian or staying overnight somewhere in La Rioja. I'd appreciate everyone's thoughts and recommendations on this. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 USA : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 HP Printer 24*7
- 2 Airport Transit Visa
- 3 (U.S) Microsoft Office365 Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 office 24*7
- 4 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 5 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 6 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 7 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 8 Travelling Iceland
- 9 Italian lake cruise
- 10 Paris advice with kids
- 11 Tuscany Itinerary
- 12 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 15 Route Information
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 18 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 19 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 22 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 23 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 24 alcazar question and seville advice
- 25 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please