I'd love some suggestions. My boyfriend and I will be in San Sebastian in August for 4 days, from there we'll take the train to Barcelona. We're big wine people and would like to spend a day in La Rioja. I'm trying to figure out the best way to do this - as a day trip from San Sebastian or staying overnight somewhere in La Rioja. I'd appreciate everyone's thoughts and recommendations on this. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 5 Trip suggestion
- 6 International Flight Question
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 10 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 11 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 12 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 13 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 16 Another tipping question: concierges
- 17 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 18 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 21 Summer Travel order
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 Dijon in December!
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please