I'd love some suggestions. My boyfriend and I will be in San Sebastian in August for 4 days, from there we'll take the train to Barcelona. We're big wine people and would like to spend a day in La Rioja. I'm trying to figure out the best way to do this - as a day trip from San Sebastian or staying overnight somewhere in La Rioja. I'd appreciate everyone's thoughts and recommendations on this. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 2 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 3 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 4 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 5 First time in France
- 6 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 7 Puglia or La Langhe
- 8 What to expect over Christmas
- 9 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 10 Italy/Greece with kids
- 11 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 12 Rome
- 13 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 Prague hotels
- 16 Need help in travel planning
- 17 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 18 Munich
- 19 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 20 Northern lights in December
- 21 Booking hotels before trains
- 22 Flights from Croatia
- 23 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 24 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 25 Budapest