Have 2 days to get from San Sebastian to Barcelona in a car in July. Anyone have any suggestions for towns to either visit or stay in along the way?? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Moving to Italy
- 6 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 12 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 13 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 14 Swiss Travel Pass
- 15 BritRail pass - 1st or 2nd class?
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 19 Athens
- 20 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 21 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Where to enjoy Paris
- 24 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 25 10 days in Paris and......