Have 2 days to get from San Sebastian to Barcelona in a car in July. Anyone have any suggestions for towns to either visit or stay in along the way?? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 2 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 3 European Cooking Secrets
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 Travel vs. Babies
- 6 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 7 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 8 CDG much improved
- 9 London tour and theatre ideas
- 10 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 11 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 12 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 13 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 14 England and Wales by public transport
- 15 Italy's central lakes!
- 16 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 17 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 18 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 19 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 20 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 21 Travel help
- 22 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 23 20 Days in Europe
- 24 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 25 Van Gogh Museum advice