Does anyone have some insight as to the best way to get from San Sebastian in Spain to Provence? I need to get myself to Saint Remy from San Sebastian but am fine to pick up a car from Marseille, Montpellier, Avignon or wherever works. I seem to be having a hard time finding a manageable route.
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 2 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 3 First time in Italy / Advice in Tuscan destinations
- 4 Valencia Spain
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 7 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 8 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 9 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 10 Venice to the Lakes, by car or train?
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 13 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 14 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 15 My final Prague itinerary
- 16 Best Greek Island
- 17 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 18 Make your Mother’s Day celebration grander with flowers and gifts
- 19 Best neighborhood for apartment in Lisbon?
- 20 Paris to Bordeaux
- 21 Spain/Renfe
- 22 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 23 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 24 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 25 Germany-Car or Train