Does anyone have some insight as to the best way to get from San Sebastian in Spain to Provence? I need to get myself to Saint Remy from San Sebastian but am fine to pick up a car from Marseille, Montpellier, Avignon or wherever works. I seem to be having a hard time finding a manageable route.
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 2 Charming areas to explore in London
- 3 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 4 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 5 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 6 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 7 I may be wrong....
- 8 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 9 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 10 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 11 Cornwall UK
- 12 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 13 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 14 Hydra, Greece
- 15 travel around Spain
- 16 credit and debit cards
- 17 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 18 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 19 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 20 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 21 8 Hours in Rome
- 22 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 23 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 24 Cash machines ATM
- 25 Train up the Jungfrau