Does anyone have some insight as to the best way to get from San Sebastian in Spain to Provence? I need to get myself to Saint Remy from San Sebastian but am fine to pick up a car from Marseille, Montpellier, Avignon or wherever works. I seem to be having a hard time finding a manageable route.
Thanks in advance!!!
San Sebastian, Spain to Provence tranportation ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 2 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 3 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 4 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 5 travel insurance
- 6 Cookware in France
- 7 Russian Visa Question
- 8 Paris + Provence advice - to extend or not to extend
- 9 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Scotland Bus Tour Recommendation?
- 12 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 13 Ireland train system: first class??
- 14 Paris - one day itinerary
- 15 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 16 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 17 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 18 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 19 apartment
- 20 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 21 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 22 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 23 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 24 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 25 Areas to avoid as a person of color?