Does anyone have some insight as to the best way to get from San Sebastian in Spain to Provence? I need to get myself to Saint Remy from San Sebastian but am fine to pick up a car from Marseille, Montpellier, Avignon or wherever works. I seem to be having a hard time finding a manageable route.
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily
- 2 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 3 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 7 Two for One Days OUt
- 8 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 9 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 12 Honeymoon in Greece
- 13 Tour of Northern Italy
- 14 Italy for Christmas Week
- 15 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 16 restaurants in Marais district
- 17 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 18 Shoes in Scotland
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 A Month stay in Southern France
- 21 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 22 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 23 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 24 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 25 A Week In Athens - Trip Report