Does anyone have some insight as to the best way to get from San Sebastian in Spain to Provence? I need to get myself to Saint Remy from San Sebastian but am fine to pick up a car from Marseille, Montpellier, Avignon or wherever works. I seem to be having a hard time finding a manageable route.
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 2 Southern Italy
- 3 Itinerary feedback, 4/5 days in Iceland
- 4 Gullet Cruise in Turkey
- 5 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 6 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 7 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 8 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 9 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 10 france options
- 11 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 12 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 13 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 14 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 15 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 16 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 17 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 18 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 19 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 20 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 21 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 22 Switzerland 5 days
- 23 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 24 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 25 A day in Killarney