We are going to be in San Sebastian in a few weeks with our almost 14 and 12 year olds. We thought it might be fun to drive over the border into France for a day with a rental car. My question is: apart from saying we are NOW IN FRANCE, would this be especially different or fun for the kids or more of the same that we left? Driving distances may be farther than I think and is the appeal just smaller towns to explore? Also, should we be concerned with renting a car and heading over the border, is this a bother? Thanks!
San Sebastian, Spain drive to France??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coffee in Naples
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 4 A Sardinia trip report
- 5 22 year olds in Europe
- 6 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 7 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 8 Granada
- 9 Azores
- 10 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 13 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 14 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 15 4 weeks in the UK
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 18 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 19 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 20 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 21 First time to Switzerland
- 22 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 23 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 24 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 25 Eastern Europe