We are going to be in San Sebastian in a few weeks with our almost 14 and 12 year olds. We thought it might be fun to drive over the border into France for a day with a rental car. My question is: apart from saying we are NOW IN FRANCE, would this be especially different or fun for the kids or more of the same that we left? Driving distances may be farther than I think and is the appeal just smaller towns to explore? Also, should we be concerned with renting a car and heading over the border, is this a bother? Thanks!
San Sebastian, Spain drive to France??
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 first european holiday itinery
- 11 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 12 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 13 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 14 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Travel by train or bus
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Cyprus in December
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 Which travel plan?
- 25 Florence in October