We are going to be in San Sebastian in a few weeks with our almost 14 and 12 year olds. We thought it might be fun to drive over the border into France for a day with a rental car. My question is: apart from saying we are NOW IN FRANCE, would this be especially different or fun for the kids or more of the same that we left? Driving distances may be farther than I think and is the appeal just smaller towns to explore? Also, should we be concerned with renting a car and heading over the border, is this a bother? Thanks!
San Sebastian, Spain drive to France??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 3 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 6 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 7 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 Where to stay in Rome
- 10 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 11 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 16 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 17 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 18 Sicily Suggetions
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 21 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 24 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 25 7 days in Greece