We're travelling to spain in June and we have five nights in San Sebastian (following visits to Granada, Seville, and Madrid). Trip is for myself and my partner.
We've afforded ourselves one choice each to a nice restaurant. We already have a booking for Akelarre, which is my choice; and my partner is having a little difficulty in choosing his. Current thinking is for Arzak - or Extebarri (which will be a little more difficult unless we hire a car).
Other possible alternatives include a trip to anywhere near or across the French border, if anyone has any suggestions?
Anyway, my question really is - can anyone make any recommendations or provide personal feedback as to what you really enjoyed?
(Obviously we'll be having lots of pintxos while we're there too!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 생방송카지노
- 2 Advice about Naples?
- 3 Alsace Accommodations
- 4 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 5 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 6 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 7 tipping
- 8 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 9 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 12 Tips question
- 13 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 14 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 15 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 16 Itinerary help - Sweden and Norway (June-July)
- 17 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 18 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 19 Sorrento or Positano
- 20 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 21 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 22 Relaxing destinations?
- 23 What clothes?
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Florence-Uffizi and Accademia guided tour