We're travelling to spain in June and we have five nights in San Sebastian (following visits to Granada, Seville, and Madrid). Trip is for myself and my partner.
We've afforded ourselves one choice each to a nice restaurant. We already have a booking for Akelarre, which is my choice; and my partner is having a little difficulty in choosing his. Current thinking is for Arzak - or Extebarri (which will be a little more difficult unless we hire a car).
Other possible alternatives include a trip to anywhere near or across the French border, if anyone has any suggestions?
Anyway, my question really is - can anyone make any recommendations or provide personal feedback as to what you really enjoyed?
(Obviously we'll be having lots of pintxos while we're there too!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 3 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 4 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 5 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 6 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 7 Portugal trains
- 8 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 9 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 10 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 11 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 12 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 13 Swiss German
- 14 Gluten Free in Italy
- 15 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 16 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 17 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 18 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 19 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 20 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 21 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 22 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 23 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 24 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 25 A few last minute questions