We're travelling to spain in June and we have five nights in San Sebastian (following visits to Granada, Seville, and Madrid). Trip is for myself and my partner.
We've afforded ourselves one choice each to a nice restaurant. We already have a booking for Akelarre, which is my choice; and my partner is having a little difficulty in choosing his. Current thinking is for Arzak - or Extebarri (which will be a little more difficult unless we hire a car).
Other possible alternatives include a trip to anywhere near or across the French border, if anyone has any suggestions?
Anyway, my question really is - can anyone make any recommendations or provide personal feedback as to what you really enjoyed?
(Obviously we'll be having lots of pintxos while we're there too!)
San Sebastian michelin restaurants
- 1 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 4 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 7 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 8 Train travel in Europe
- 9 Prague Main Train Station
- 10 Itinerary Questions
- 11 Place to propose
- 12 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 13 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 16 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 17 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 18 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 19 Lake como
- 20 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 21 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 22 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 23 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 24 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 25 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck