We're travelling to spain in June and we have five nights in San Sebastian (following visits to Granada, Seville, and Madrid). Trip is for myself and my partner.
We've afforded ourselves one choice each to a nice restaurant. We already have a booking for Akelarre, which is my choice; and my partner is having a little difficulty in choosing his. Current thinking is for Arzak - or Extebarri (which will be a little more difficult unless we hire a car).
Other possible alternatives include a trip to anywhere near or across the French border, if anyone has any suggestions?
Anyway, my question really is - can anyone make any recommendations or provide personal feedback as to what you really enjoyed?
(Obviously we'll be having lots of pintxos while we're there too!)
San Sebastian michelin restaurants
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Augsburg with kids
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 He said , she said
- 6 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 7 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 8 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 12 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 13 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 14 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 15 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 16 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 23 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid