We're travelling to spain in June and we have five nights in San Sebastian (following visits to Granada, Seville, and Madrid). Trip is for myself and my partner.
We've afforded ourselves one choice each to a nice restaurant. We already have a booking for Akelarre, which is my choice; and my partner is having a little difficulty in choosing his. Current thinking is for Arzak - or Extebarri (which will be a little more difficult unless we hire a car).
Other possible alternatives include a trip to anywhere near or across the French border, if anyone has any suggestions?
Anyway, my question really is - can anyone make any recommendations or provide personal feedback as to what you really enjoyed?
(Obviously we'll be having lots of pintxos while we're there too!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 4 Tuscany First Time
- 5 Iceland car rental agencies
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 8 Switzerland in October
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Italy in January?
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 13 2 days in Lugano area
- 14 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 15 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 16 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Recommendations
- 19 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 20 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 21 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 Paris- restaurant
- 25 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?