We're travelling to spain in June and we have five nights in San Sebastian (following visits to Granada, Seville, and Madrid). Trip is for myself and my partner.
We've afforded ourselves one choice each to a nice restaurant. We already have a booking for Akelarre, which is my choice; and my partner is having a little difficulty in choosing his. Current thinking is for Arzak - or Extebarri (which will be a little more difficult unless we hire a car).
Other possible alternatives include a trip to anywhere near or across the French border, if anyone has any suggestions?
Anyway, my question really is - can anyone make any recommendations or provide personal feedback as to what you really enjoyed?
(Obviously we'll be having lots of pintxos while we're there too!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 2 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 3 One quick week -- where in France?
- 4 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 5 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 6 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 7 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 8 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 9 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 10 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 11 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 12 Sicily transportation
- 13 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 14 3 days with a Swindon base
- 15 Brugge or Ghent?
- 16 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 17 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 18 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 19 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 20 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 21 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 22 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 23 Which Guided Tour ??
- 24 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 25 What Greek islands should I visit