We're travelling to spain in June and we have five nights in San Sebastian (following visits to Granada, Seville, and Madrid). Trip is for myself and my partner.
We've afforded ourselves one choice each to a nice restaurant. We already have a booking for Akelarre, which is my choice; and my partner is having a little difficulty in choosing his. Current thinking is for Arzak - or Extebarri (which will be a little more difficult unless we hire a car).
Other possible alternatives include a trip to anywhere near or across the French border, if anyone has any suggestions?
Anyway, my question really is - can anyone make any recommendations or provide personal feedback as to what you really enjoyed?
(Obviously we'll be having lots of pintxos while we're there too!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Culinary scene in Vienna, Austria
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 3 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 10 Help required with Itinerary
- 11 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 12 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 17 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 18 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 19 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 20 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 21 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 22 Skye to Edinburgh
- 23 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 24 Flat in London
- 25 Trip to Rome