We're travelling to spain in June and we have five nights in San Sebastian (following visits to Granada, Seville, and Madrid). Trip is for myself and my partner.
We've afforded ourselves one choice each to a nice restaurant. We already have a booking for Akelarre, which is my choice; and my partner is having a little difficulty in choosing his. Current thinking is for Arzak - or Extebarri (which will be a little more difficult unless we hire a car).
Other possible alternatives include a trip to anywhere near or across the French border, if anyone has any suggestions?
Anyway, my question really is - can anyone make any recommendations or provide personal feedback as to what you really enjoyed?
(Obviously we'll be having lots of pintxos while we're there too!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 base for Andalucia
- 2 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 3 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 4 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 9 Apartment in Rome
- 10 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 13 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 14 Best Greek Island
- 15 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 16 Flea markets in Romania
- 17 car rental
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Cinque Terre - mid Oct 2017 -Ferry? Train? Car Parks?
- 20 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 21 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 22 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 23 Christian Cafe Dating
- 24 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece