We're travelling to spain in June and we have five nights in San Sebastian (following visits to Granada, Seville, and Madrid). Trip is for myself and my partner.
We've afforded ourselves one choice each to a nice restaurant. We already have a booking for Akelarre, which is my choice; and my partner is having a little difficulty in choosing his. Current thinking is for Arzak - or Extebarri (which will be a little more difficult unless we hire a car).
Other possible alternatives include a trip to anywhere near or across the French border, if anyone has any suggestions?
Anyway, my question really is - can anyone make any recommendations or provide personal feedback as to what you really enjoyed?
(Obviously we'll be having lots of pintxos while we're there too!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노월드바카라
- 2 플러스바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노플러스바카라
- 3 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 4 에이플러스바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노에이플러스바카라
- 5 썬시티바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노썬시티바카라
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Cutback on Spain trip
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 where to stay in London?
- 18 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 21 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 22 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 23 Croatia transportation question.
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 When to buy airline? & booking seats