We are staying at the Hotel Maria Cristina in San Sebastian in September , we intend to get a hire car in Biarritz to continue the next part of the journey. Question is: whats the easiest way to get to Biarritz from San Seb ?
Question two: We want to spend a day in Bilbao, does anyone have a recommendation for a guide and car ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 2 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 3 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 4 London Theater
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 Greece mainland and islands
- 11 Lyon france-- rental car
- 12 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 13 Switzerland in September
- 14 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 15 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 16 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 17 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 18 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 19 milano trip
- 20 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 21 Milan and Lake Como
- 22 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 23 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 24 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 25 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip