I'm trying to find the most "efficient" way to get from San Remo to Paris in one day. Train seems the obvious option - I think San Remo to Nice To Paris - but it's a long trip of 8 or more hours. I've looked at flights from Nice and Geneva and even Milan but presume Nice to Paris would be the best flight option. Does anyone have any other ideas? Is a train from Nice or flight from Nice the best option?
San Remo Italy to Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Andalucia
- 2 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 3 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 6 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 7 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 8 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 9 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 One more last question on Bayeux
- 13 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 14 Medieval Tallinn
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Italian language schools
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 When to visit Provence updated info
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins