I'm trying to find the most "efficient" way to get from San Remo to Paris in one day. Train seems the obvious option - I think San Remo to Nice To Paris - but it's a long trip of 8 or more hours. I've looked at flights from Nice and Geneva and even Milan but presume Nice to Paris would be the best flight option. Does anyone have any other ideas? Is a train from Nice or flight from Nice the best option?
San Remo Italy to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 6 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 7 tulips in the Netherland
- 8 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 9 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 10 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 11 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 12 French open
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 15 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 16 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 17 England and Scotland
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 Azores
- 20 Azores
- 21 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 22 Dublin to Armagh?
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?