I will be taking a weekend trip to San Marino shortly. I have read somewhere that it is a communist city-state/country. How does this show with the people who live there? Do anyone know if they choose to be communist or has this been defined by the Italian hierarchy? I do not know anything about San Marino and am interested to hear more about it from those of you who have ventured there yourselves.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland driving vacation
- 2 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 3 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 4 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 7 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 8 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 9 Provence, near Nice
- 10 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 11 Bike touring in France
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 14 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 15 hire a car or public transport
- 16 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 17 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 18 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 19 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 20 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 21 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 22 Renting Gites through the Gites-de-France web site
- 23 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 24 3 weeks in Europe
- 25 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)