I will be taking a weekend trip to San Marino shortly. I have read somewhere that it is a communist city-state/country. How does this show with the people who live there? Do anyone know if they choose to be communist or has this been defined by the Italian hierarchy? I do not know anything about San Marino and am interested to hear more about it from those of you who have ventured there yourselves.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 3 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 4 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 5 Interested In Coach Passes
- 6 Could someone help me identifie this chateau in Belgium
- 7 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 8 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 9 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 10 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 11 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 12 Getting about, CAR? 21 y/o
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 15 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 16 Tipping in the UK
- 17 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 18 France in October
- 19 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 20 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 21 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 22 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 23 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 24 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 25 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4