I will be taking a weekend trip to San Marino shortly. I have read somewhere that it is a communist city-state/country. How does this show with the people who live there? Do anyone know if they choose to be communist or has this been defined by the Italian hierarchy? I do not know anything about San Marino and am interested to hear more about it from those of you who have ventured there yourselves.
- 1 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 2 Benita In Paris
- 3 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 4 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 5 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 6 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 7 Driving through Europe
- 8 Romania Tour Guide
- 9 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 11 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 12 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 13 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 14 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 15 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 16 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 17 Places to visit from London
- 18 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 19 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 20 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 21 Do and don't, eating in France
- 22 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 23 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 24 Getting the best our of Europe
- 25 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please