I will be taking a weekend trip to San Marino shortly. I have read somewhere that it is a communist city-state/country. How does this show with the people who live there? Do anyone know if they choose to be communist or has this been defined by the Italian hierarchy? I do not know anything about San Marino and am interested to hear more about it from those of you who have ventured there yourselves.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 3 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 4 Why don't the French want to work?
- 5 Driving from Italy to France
- 6 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 7 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 8 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 9 7 Nights in Paris
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 12 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 13 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 14 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 15 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 16 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 17 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 18 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 19 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 20 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 21 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 22 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 23 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 24 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 25 Matisse at Tate