I will be taking a weekend trip to San Marino shortly. I have read somewhere that it is a communist city-state/country. How does this show with the people who live there? Do anyone know if they choose to be communist or has this been defined by the Italian hierarchy? I do not know anything about San Marino and am interested to hear more about it from those of you who have ventured there yourselves.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 2 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 3 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 4 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 5 Greek Island honeymoon
- 6 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 7 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 8 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 9 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 10 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 11 Transportation in Paris
- 12 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 13 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 14 2 for 1 tickets
- 15 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 16 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 17 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 18 Split to Venice. Help!
- 19 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 20 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 21 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 22 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 23 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 24 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 25 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...