I will be taking a weekend trip to San Marino shortly. I have read somewhere that it is a communist city-state/country. How does this show with the people who live there? Do anyone know if they choose to be communist or has this been defined by the Italian hierarchy? I do not know anything about San Marino and am interested to hear more about it from those of you who have ventured there yourselves.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 2 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 5 Terrorism in Europe
- 6 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 7 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 8 Day trips from Bologna
- 9 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 10 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 11 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 12 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 13 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 14 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 15 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 16 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 19 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 20 Grad Schools in London?
- 21 Mama Mia Italy!
- 22 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 23 Paris in black and white
- 24 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 25 Swiss Air seat assignments