I will be taking a weekend trip to San Marino shortly. I have read somewhere that it is a communist city-state/country. How does this show with the people who live there? Do anyone know if they choose to be communist or has this been defined by the Italian hierarchy? I do not know anything about San Marino and am interested to hear more about it from those of you who have ventured there yourselves.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 2 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 3 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 4 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 5 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 6 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 7 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 8 10 days in England
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 11 Visit to Bath and London england
- 12 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 13 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 14 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 15 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 18 month's stay in Italy
- 19 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 20 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 21 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 22 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 25 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?