I'll have a week to work in Verona and i would like to visit in weekend San Marino and Ravenna. Should I spend a night there, or a day trip from Verona is OK?
San Marino - day trip or stay there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 2 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 3 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 4 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 5 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 6 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 7 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 8 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 9 Top 5 choices from London
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 Transportation in Paris
- 12 Do American College Student IDs work for free museum entrance
- 13 Greek Island honeymoon
- 14 2 Days in Brussels
- 15 Santorini (Greece) : Ferries pros and cons
- 16 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 17 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 18 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 19 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 20 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 21 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 22 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 23 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 24 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 25 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...