I'll have a week to work in Verona and i would like to visit in weekend San Marino and Ravenna. Should I spend a night there, or a day trip from Verona is OK?
San Marino - day trip or stay there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 2 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 3 St Christophers Paris
- 4 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 7 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 8 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 9 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 10 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 11 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 14 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 15 Help creating Honeymoon itinerary
- 16 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 17 Accomodation detail in VISA application
- 18 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 19 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 20 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 21 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 22 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 23 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 24 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 25 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?