I'll have a week to work in Verona and i would like to visit in weekend San Marino and Ravenna. Should I spend a night there, or a day trip from Verona is OK?
San Marino - day trip or stay there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 3 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 6 What to wear
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 9 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 10 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 11 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 12 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 13 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 14 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 15 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 18 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 Tipping in Greece
- 22 Fashion for larger man?
- 23 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 24 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 25 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales