I'll have a week to work in Verona and i would like to visit in weekend San Marino and Ravenna. Should I spend a night there, or a day trip from Verona is OK?
San Marino - day trip or stay there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 2 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 3 2 weeks in Europe
- 4 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 5 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 6 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 7 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 8 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 9 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 10 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 11 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 14 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 15 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 16 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 17 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 20 Matisse at Tate
- 21 Ireland Southwest
- 22 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary