I'll have a week to work in Verona and i would like to visit in weekend San Marino and Ravenna. Should I spend a night there, or a day trip from Verona is OK?
San Marino - day trip or stay there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 2 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 3 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 4 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 5 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 6 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 7 Best beach town in Italy?
- 8 Italy and Croatia
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 11 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 12 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 13 Bregenz or Lindau
- 14 Weekend in Norfolk
- 15 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 16 A Greek sojourn
- 17 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 20 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 21 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 22 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 23 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 24 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 25 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep