I'll have a week to work in Verona and i would like to visit in weekend San Marino and Ravenna. Should I spend a night there, or a day trip from Verona is OK?
San Marino - day trip or stay there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DVD players in France
- 2 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 3 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 4 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 5 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 6 Munich accommodations
- 7 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 8 Trains
- 9 Two days in Dublin
- 10 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 11 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 12 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 13 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 14 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 15 malaga to madrid train ?
- 16 Tuscan cooking school
- 17 Italian language classes in Italy
- 18 Italy; cooking schools and lodging
- 19 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 20 Italy School Holiday Dates Summer 2013
- 21 Best adult Italian language schools in Italy
- 22 Italian Language course in Florence
- 23 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 24 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 25 Airb2b in Paris