My husband's set on attending this June's Festival Django Reinhardt in Samois-sur-Seine, and I might tag along. According to ratp.fr it's ~ 1.5 hr by public transport from the Marais, and he's thinking he'd commute during those five days. Making his way unaided around even Paris city limits has thrown him in the past, so I am thinking we might be better off in Fontainebleau during the festival, or better still a small town nearby. Plus I love being out in the French countryside.
Does anyone have suggestions for a town or large village around there, with public transportation and at least one bakery and one café? I'd look for a gite or apartment. Preferably < 30 min or so. We could rent a car for those few days, too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라추천⇔인터넷카지노주소
- 2 필리핀월드카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계카지노∃생방송카지노
- 3 아시아바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노↓인터넷바카라주소
- 4 나눔파워볼 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 6 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 Travelling Iceland
- 9 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 10 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 11 London Hotel - Different Request
- 12 Portugal rental car
- 13 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 14 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 15 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 16 Trastevere Food
- 17 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 18 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 19 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 20 Sim Cards
- 21 3 nights in Madrid
- 22 Nightime Tivoli
- 23 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 24 Seville to Cordoba
- 25 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
Samois-sur-Seine and Fontainebleau area, small town options nearby?