Please help me on the below..I have made a rough itinerary for my Austria trip on the 25th of October.I have just 2 nights / 3 days at my disposal..Let me know if the below plan is feasible or not and if i have included the best tourist spots...
Guided tours on the 26/10/2012
Untersberg - cable car
motorcycle tour to eagles nest (half day)60km
transfer to Salzburg railway station to catch a train to zell am see to view the snow in Kitzsteinhorn
We are planning on spending half a day there,and getting back to Salzburg by early evening to enjoy a segway city tour and get back to the hotel for leisure
Check out early in the morning to catch the train to Vienna..Transfer to the railway station wanted.
awaiting your inputs on the above..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 3 Rental car in Menton
- 4 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 5 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 6 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 7 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 8 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 9 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 10 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 11 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Paris cooking classes
- 16 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 17 Canal du Midi
- 18 Family vacation to europe
- 19 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 20 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 21 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 22 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 23 Italy
- 24 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?