Please help me on the below..I have made a rough itinerary for my Austria trip on the 25th of October.I have just 2 nights / 3 days at my disposal..Let me know if the below plan is feasible or not and if i have included the best tourist spots...
Guided tours on the 26/10/2012
Untersberg - cable car
motorcycle tour to eagles nest (half day)60km
transfer to Salzburg railway station to catch a train to zell am see to view the snow in Kitzsteinhorn
We are planning on spending half a day there,and getting back to Salzburg by early evening to enjoy a segway city tour and get back to the hotel for leisure
Check out early in the morning to catch the train to Vienna..Transfer to the railway station wanted.
awaiting your inputs on the above..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 2 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 3 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 4 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 5 I went to Paris in June
- 6 Help with a small island in Greece
- 7 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 8 Brugge photo on Bing
- 9 Cotswolds village base
- 10 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 11 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 12 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 13 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 14 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 15 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 18 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 19 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 20 How long in Venice?
- 21 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 22 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 23 Getting cash in Spain
- 24 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 25 First Time Going to Europe