Please help me on the below..I have made a rough itinerary for my Austria trip on the 25th of October.I have just 2 nights / 3 days at my disposal..Let me know if the below plan is feasible or not and if i have included the best tourist spots...
Guided tours on the 26/10/2012
Untersberg - cable car
motorcycle tour to eagles nest (half day)60km
transfer to Salzburg railway station to catch a train to zell am see to view the snow in Kitzsteinhorn
We are planning on spending half a day there,and getting back to Salzburg by early evening to enjoy a segway city tour and get back to the hotel for leisure
Check out early in the morning to catch the train to Vienna..Transfer to the railway station wanted.
awaiting your inputs on the above..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 3 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 4 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 8 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 9 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 10 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 11 nearby cities to london
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 9 days in turkey
- 14 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 17 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 19 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 22 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 23 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days