Please help me on the below..I have made a rough itinerary for my Austria trip on the 25th of October.I have just 2 nights / 3 days at my disposal..Let me know if the below plan is feasible or not and if i have included the best tourist spots...
Guided tours on the 26/10/2012
Untersberg - cable car
motorcycle tour to eagles nest (half day)60km
transfer to Salzburg railway station to catch a train to zell am see to view the snow in Kitzsteinhorn
We are planning on spending half a day there,and getting back to Salzburg by early evening to enjoy a segway city tour and get back to the hotel for leisure
Check out early in the morning to catch the train to Vienna..Transfer to the railway station wanted.
awaiting your inputs on the above..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 4 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 5 Italy
- 6 4 Days in Tuscany
- 7 If you had to choose one......
- 8 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Switzerland
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 13 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 14 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 15 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 16 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 17 Revised itinerary for italy
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 20 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 23 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 24 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 25 Amalfi Coast help