Please help me on the below..I have made a rough itinerary for my Austria trip on the 25th of October.I have just 2 nights / 3 days at my disposal..Let me know if the below plan is feasible or not and if i have included the best tourist spots...
Guided tours on the 26/10/2012
Untersberg - cable car
motorcycle tour to eagles nest (half day)60km
transfer to Salzburg railway station to catch a train to zell am see to view the snow in Kitzsteinhorn
We are planning on spending half a day there,and getting back to Salzburg by early evening to enjoy a segway city tour and get back to the hotel for leisure
Check out early in the morning to catch the train to Vienna..Transfer to the railway station wanted.
awaiting your inputs on the above..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy and Loire
- 2 Iwango went…to Nice
- 3 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 4 5 Observations About Paris
- 5 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 6 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 7 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 8 Northern Europe in April-May
- 9 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 10 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 11 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 12 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 13 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 14 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 15 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 16 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 caroline_venezia
- 19 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 20 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 23 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 24 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 25 First time to Switzerland