Please help me on the below..I have made a rough itinerary for my Austria trip on the 25th of October.I have just 2 nights / 3 days at my disposal..Let me know if the below plan is feasible or not and if i have included the best tourist spots...
Guided tours on the 26/10/2012
Untersberg - cable car
motorcycle tour to eagles nest (half day)60km
transfer to Salzburg railway station to catch a train to zell am see to view the snow in Kitzsteinhorn
We are planning on spending half a day there,and getting back to Salzburg by early evening to enjoy a segway city tour and get back to the hotel for leisure
Check out early in the morning to catch the train to Vienna..Transfer to the railway station wanted.
awaiting your inputs on the above..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 2 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 3 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 4 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 5 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 6 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 7 Self-driving tips for France
- 8 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 9 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 10 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 11 going to italy
- 12 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 15 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 16 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 17 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 18 Stay away from EF Tours
- 19 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 20 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 21 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 22 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 23 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 24 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 25 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!