Please help me on the below..I have made a rough itinerary for my Austria trip on the 25th of October.I have just 2 nights / 3 days at my disposal..Let me know if the below plan is feasible or not and if i have included the best tourist spots...
Guided tours on the 26/10/2012
Untersberg - cable car
motorcycle tour to eagles nest (half day)60km
transfer to Salzburg railway station to catch a train to zell am see to view the snow in Kitzsteinhorn
We are planning on spending half a day there,and getting back to Salzburg by early evening to enjoy a segway city tour and get back to the hotel for leisure
Check out early in the morning to catch the train to Vienna..Transfer to the railway station wanted.
awaiting your inputs on the above..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Tec*h support contact 1800;681;7208 AOL password reset 24/7
- 2 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 5 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 6 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 7 Italy in January?
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 10 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 2 days in Lugano area
- 13 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 14 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 15 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 18 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 19 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 20 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 21 Scotland in December
- 22 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 23 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 24 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como