Please help me on the below..I have made a rough itinerary for my Austria trip on the 25th of October.I have just 2 nights / 3 days at my disposal..Let me know if the below plan is feasible or not and if i have included the best tourist spots...
Guided tours on the 26/10/2012
Untersberg - cable car
motorcycle tour to eagles nest (half day)60km
transfer to Salzburg railway station to catch a train to zell am see to view the snow in Kitzsteinhorn
We are planning on spending half a day there,and getting back to Salzburg by early evening to enjoy a segway city tour and get back to the hotel for leisure
Check out early in the morning to catch the train to Vienna..Transfer to the railway station wanted.
awaiting your inputs on the above..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 2 Dordogne lodging
- 3 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 4 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 5 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 6 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 7 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 8 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 13 Dordogne markets
- 14 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 15 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 16 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 17 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 18 northern Portugal
- 19 Is this realistic... advice?
- 20 Potential trip - Balkans
- 21 Making reservations in Italy
- 22 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 23 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 GPS with rental car in Europe