I bought my train ticket from Salzburg to Venice online. The ticket emailed to me only has bookings for the Villach to Venice part by bus. I don't think (think as i can't read German) that the train portion is on the ticket.
Is that right? Do i get a ticket when i get to Austria at a train station or, is there someething wrong with my ticket.
Would appreciate if someone could advise please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba Overnight?
- 2 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 3 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 4 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 5 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 6 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 7 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 8 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 9 Dublin Leap Card
- 10 vegetarian in spain
- 11 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 12 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 13 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 14 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 15 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 16 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 17 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 18 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 19 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 20 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 21 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
Salzburg to Venice. No Salzburg to Villach part on ticket??