Arriving in Munich, taking train to Salzburg in late August for 3 days; Then picking up rental car and driving from Salzburg into Italy via Brenner Pass. Planning to stay in Trento (Villa Madruzzo) for 3 nights. Day trips to Verona, Venice. Driving from Trento back to Vienna for one night to catch flight to Dublin to visit family before heading back to U.S. Not sure about all this driving. We need to return the car in Austria to avoid excessive charge for dropping off in another country! What driving route should we take from Trento to Vienna? Don't want to go back the way we came. ANY SUGGESTIONS welcomed....I can always change places/routes, just not the flights!
Salzburg to Trento, Trento to Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 2 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 3 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 4 Choosing countries for an 18 day trip
- 5 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 6 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 7 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 8 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 9 Porto to Salamanca
- 10 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 11 Traveling after Dublin
- 12 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 13 scotland trave;
- 14 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 15 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 16 Train tickets France and Spain
- 17 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 18 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 19 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 20 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 21 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 22 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 23 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 24 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 25 Castello di Sammezzano