Arriving in Munich, taking train to Salzburg in late August for 3 days; Then picking up rental car and driving from Salzburg into Italy via Brenner Pass. Planning to stay in Trento (Villa Madruzzo) for 3 nights. Day trips to Verona, Venice. Driving from Trento back to Vienna for one night to catch flight to Dublin to visit family before heading back to U.S. Not sure about all this driving. We need to return the car in Austria to avoid excessive charge for dropping off in another country! What driving route should we take from Trento to Vienna? Don't want to go back the way we came. ANY SUGGESTIONS welcomed....I can always change places/routes, just not the flights!
Salzburg to Trento, Trento to Vienna
- 1 Ferry from Spain to Morocco.
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 Trenitalia
- 4 Connection in Newark EWR
- 5 What is the best food in France?
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 8 Beauty Products in France?!
- 9 I Need To Vent!
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 12 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 13 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 14 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 15 San Remo Italy to Paris
- 16 Charles de Gaulle to Paris Bercy train station and Sim card
- 17 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 18 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 19 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 20 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 21 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 22 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 23 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 24 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 25 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide