Arriving in Munich, taking train to Salzburg in late August for 3 days; Then picking up rental car and driving from Salzburg into Italy via Brenner Pass. Planning to stay in Trento (Villa Madruzzo) for 3 nights. Day trips to Verona, Venice. Driving from Trento back to Vienna for one night to catch flight to Dublin to visit family before heading back to U.S. Not sure about all this driving. We need to return the car in Austria to avoid excessive charge for dropping off in another country! What driving route should we take from Trento to Vienna? Don't want to go back the way we came. ANY SUGGESTIONS welcomed....I can always change places/routes, just not the flights!
Salzburg to Trento, Trento to Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 3 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 4 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 5 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 6 Fashion for larger man?
- 7 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 8 London 2nd time around
- 9 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 10 Traveling in France by train
- 11 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 12 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 13 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 14 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 15 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 16 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 17 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 18 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 19 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 20 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 21 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 22 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 23 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 24 Sicily - not a trip report
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?