Arriving in Munich, taking train to Salzburg in late August for 3 days; Then picking up rental car and driving from Salzburg into Italy via Brenner Pass. Planning to stay in Trento (Villa Madruzzo) for 3 nights. Day trips to Verona, Venice. Driving from Trento back to Vienna for one night to catch flight to Dublin to visit family before heading back to U.S. Not sure about all this driving. We need to return the car in Austria to avoid excessive charge for dropping off in another country! What driving route should we take from Trento to Vienna? Don't want to go back the way we came. ANY SUGGESTIONS welcomed....I can always change places/routes, just not the flights!
Salzburg to Trento, Trento to Vienna
- 1 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 2 HELP stuck in Italy
- 3 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 4 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 5 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 6 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 7 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 8 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 9 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 10 Nice
- 11 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 12 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 13 trip
- 14 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 15 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 16 France: CDG to Beaune
- 17 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 18 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 19 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 20 semi escorted tours
- 21 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 22 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 23 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 24 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 25 large supermarket in Munich - where?