Arriving in Munich, taking train to Salzburg in late August for 3 days; Then picking up rental car and driving from Salzburg into Italy via Brenner Pass. Planning to stay in Trento (Villa Madruzzo) for 3 nights. Day trips to Verona, Venice. Driving from Trento back to Vienna for one night to catch flight to Dublin to visit family before heading back to U.S. Not sure about all this driving. We need to return the car in Austria to avoid excessive charge for dropping off in another country! What driving route should we take from Trento to Vienna? Don't want to go back the way we came. ANY SUGGESTIONS welcomed....I can always change places/routes, just not the flights!
Salzburg to Trento, Trento to Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 3 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 4 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 5 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 9 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 10 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 11 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 12 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 13 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 14 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 16 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 17 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 18 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 19 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 20 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 21 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 24 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 25 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France