Arriving in Munich, taking train to Salzburg in late August for 3 days; Then picking up rental car and driving from Salzburg into Italy via Brenner Pass. Planning to stay in Trento (Villa Madruzzo) for 3 nights. Day trips to Verona, Venice. Driving from Trento back to Vienna for one night to catch flight to Dublin to visit family before heading back to U.S. Not sure about all this driving. We need to return the car in Austria to avoid excessive charge for dropping off in another country! What driving route should we take from Trento to Vienna? Don't want to go back the way we came. ANY SUGGESTIONS welcomed....I can always change places/routes, just not the flights!
Salzburg to Trento, Trento to Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 American Express
- 8 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 9 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 10 Help with European vacation plan
- 11 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 12 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 15 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 Three ferries to Mull
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 23 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 24 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 25 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma