Arriving in Munich, taking train to Salzburg in late August for 3 days; Then picking up rental car and driving from Salzburg into Italy via Brenner Pass. Planning to stay in Trento (Villa Madruzzo) for 3 nights. Day trips to Verona, Venice. Driving from Trento back to Vienna for one night to catch flight to Dublin to visit family before heading back to U.S. Not sure about all this driving. We need to return the car in Austria to avoid excessive charge for dropping off in another country! What driving route should we take from Trento to Vienna? Don't want to go back the way we came. ANY SUGGESTIONS welcomed....I can always change places/routes, just not the flights!
Salzburg to Trento, Trento to Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 2 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 3 Best day trips from Paris
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 8 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 9 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 10 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 11 Air France strike
- 12 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 13 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 14 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 15 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 16 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 19 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 20 Europe in winter
- 21 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 22 Bodrum to instanbul
- 23 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 24 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 25 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro