Arriving in Munich, taking train to Salzburg in late August for 3 days; Then picking up rental car and driving from Salzburg into Italy via Brenner Pass. Planning to stay in Trento (Villa Madruzzo) for 3 nights. Day trips to Verona, Venice. Driving from Trento back to Vienna for one night to catch flight to Dublin to visit family before heading back to U.S. Not sure about all this driving. We need to return the car in Austria to avoid excessive charge for dropping off in another country! What driving route should we take from Trento to Vienna? Don't want to go back the way we came. ANY SUGGESTIONS welcomed....I can always change places/routes, just not the flights!
Salzburg to Trento, Trento to Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - Tram #22
- 2 hotels in Seville
- 3 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 4 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 Day trip from London to Paris
- 7 Three days in Spain
- 8 Location of hotel in Rome
- 9 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Need advice for this
- 13 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 14 Welcome
- 15 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 16 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 17 one last portugal car rental question
- 18 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 21 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 22 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 25 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes