I will be driving from Salzburg to Innsbruck on 30 April 2013 and would like your advices on a scenic drive between the 2 cities. I looked up google maps and the standard route is through motorway 8 and A12, which could be the boring though efficient autobahn route.
Is there a more scenic option available and can you please point me in that direction? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 3 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 4 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 5 Europe First Timers
- 6 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 7 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 8 Chur or St Moritz?
- 9 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 10 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 11 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 12 Safety in Rome
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 17 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 18 Athens Help
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 21 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 22 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 23 Apartment Montreux area
- 24 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 25 Crete Holiday