I will be driving from Salzburg to Innsbruck on 30 April 2013 and would like your advices on a scenic drive between the 2 cities. I looked up google maps and the standard route is through motorway 8 and A12, which could be the boring though efficient autobahn route.
Is there a more scenic option available and can you please point me in that direction? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 2 German Train travel
- 3 Provence to Nice driving
- 4 Age limitation for car rental
- 5 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 6 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 7 please revew provence agenda
- 8 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 9 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 10 Lake Como - basta!
- 11 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 12 Norway in November
- 13 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 14 Christmas in Italy!!!
- 15 ROME!!!
- 16 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 17 Swiss German
- 18 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 19 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 20 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 21 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 22 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 23 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 24 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 25 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow