I will be driving from Salzburg to Innsbruck on 30 April 2013 and would like your advices on a scenic drive between the 2 cities. I looked up google maps and the standard route is through motorway 8 and A12, which could be the boring though efficient autobahn route.
Is there a more scenic option available and can you please point me in that direction? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia and Matera
- 2 Provence Planning Help
- 3 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 4 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 5 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 6 Recommendations for one last night in Barcelona
- 7 Sim card in Nice, France
- 8 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 9 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 10 Cell Phones in France
- 11 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 12 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 13 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 14 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 15 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 16 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 17 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 18 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 19 London-Paris summer 2016
- 20 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 21 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 22 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 23 Bull fighting Bilbao Spain
- 24 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 25 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland