I will be driving from Salzburg to Innsbruck on 30 April 2013 and would like your advices on a scenic drive between the 2 cities. I looked up google maps and the standard route is through motorway 8 and A12, which could be the boring though efficient autobahn route.
Is there a more scenic option available and can you please point me in that direction? Thanks in advance.
Salzburg to Innsbruck - scenic drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets within Italy
- 2 Questions for Paris residents
- 3 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 4 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 5 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 6 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 7 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 8 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 9 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 10 Central European train travel
- 11 Southwestern England
- 12 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 13 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 14 Sea side in Italy
- 15 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 16 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 17 In Paris on my own
- 18 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 19 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 22 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 23 Venice - apartment??????
- 24 Our first trip to Europe
- 25 Vatican Museum tour guide