I will be driving from Salzburg to Innsbruck on 30 April 2013 and would like your advices on a scenic drive between the 2 cities. I looked up google maps and the standard route is through motorway 8 and A12, which could be the boring though efficient autobahn route.
Is there a more scenic option available and can you please point me in that direction? Thanks in advance.
Salzburg to Innsbruck - scenic drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 3 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 4 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 5 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 6 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 7 Internet or travel agent?
- 8 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 9 Paris and where else?
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 12 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 13 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 14 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 15 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 16 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 17 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 18 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 19 Christmas windows in Paris
- 20 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 21 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 22 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 23 Autumn in Paris
- 24 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 25 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid