I will be driving from Salzburg to Innsbruck on 30 April 2013 and would like your advices on a scenic drive between the 2 cities. I looked up google maps and the standard route is through motorway 8 and A12, which could be the boring though efficient autobahn route.
Is there a more scenic option available and can you please point me in that direction? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Europe itinerary questions
- 3 1 month in Europe
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 10 days in Paris and......
- 9 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 20 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 Iceland in 7 days.
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Luggage Storage