I will be driving from Salzburg to Innsbruck on 30 April 2013 and would like your advices on a scenic drive between the 2 cities. I looked up google maps and the standard route is through motorway 8 and A12, which could be the boring though efficient autobahn route.
Is there a more scenic option available and can you please point me in that direction? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Prem Train Fares
- 2 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 3 venice to lucca by car
- 4 London-Paris solo trip
- 5 Northern Spain
- 6 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 7 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 8 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 9 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 10 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 11 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 12 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 13 To Hampton Court Palace
- 14 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 15 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 16 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 17 Dublin to Dingle?
- 18 Need advice on transportation
- 19 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 20 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 21 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 22 Hotel option - pay now or pay later
- 23 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 24 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 25 Algarve from Faro Airport