I will be driving from Salzburg to Innsbruck on 30 April 2013 and would like your advices on a scenic drive between the 2 cities. I looked up google maps and the standard route is through motorway 8 and A12, which could be the boring though efficient autobahn route.
Is there a more scenic option available and can you please point me in that direction? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 2 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 3 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 4 Drinks in Spain
- 5 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 6 Gelato course in Rome?
- 7 Ali
- 8 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 9 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 10 Too much for one day?
- 11 Travel WiFi - France
- 12 Norfolk base
- 13 Lipari to Capri??
- 14 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 15 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 16 Iceland Trip report
- 17 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 18 12 days europe
- 19 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 20 Spain Itinerary Help
- 21 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 22 RFID Protection
- 23 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 24 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 25 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris