I will be driving from Salzburg to Innsbruck on 30 April 2013 and would like your advices on a scenic drive between the 2 cities. I looked up google maps and the standard route is through motorway 8 and A12, which could be the boring though efficient autobahn route.
Is there a more scenic option available and can you please point me in that direction? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 2 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 3 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 4 A week driving in Bavaria
- 5 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 8 Camino Redux
- 9 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 10 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 11 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 12 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 13 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 14 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 15 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 18 Trans-Siberia Train
- 19 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 20 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 21 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 22 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 23 PLITVICE LAKES
- 24 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 25 help in planning itinerary to UK