I will be driving from Salzburg to Innsbruck on 30 April 2013 and would like your advices on a scenic drive between the 2 cities. I looked up google maps and the standard route is through motorway 8 and A12, which could be the boring though efficient autobahn route.
Is there a more scenic option available and can you please point me in that direction? Thanks in advance.
Salzburg to Innsbruck - scenic drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 2 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 5 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 6 Fashion for larger man?
- 7 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 8 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 9 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 10 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 11 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 16 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 17 London 2nd time around
- 18 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 19 Traveling in France by train
- 20 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 21 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 22 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 25 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?