Would love some help deciding between Salzburg and Graz for a side trip from Vienna. We'd probably do a day trip via train to Graz, vs. a flight for an overnight in Salzburg. The travel times and prices are close enough to seem not to be a factor. We love walking around and looking at buildings; that's pretty much what we do with our day. Which city would you say impressed you more?
Thanks for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK Theatre site won't accept US zip code
- 2 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 3 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 4 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 5 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 6 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 7 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 8 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 9 Best Greek Island
- 10 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 11 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 12 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 13 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 14 Night Bus?
- 15 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 16 Spain in November
- 17 What to chowe..Tomar, Alcobaca, Batalha
- 18 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 21 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 22 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 23 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 24 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 25 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal