Would love some help deciding between Salzburg and Graz for a side trip from Vienna. We'd probably do a day trip via train to Graz, vs. a flight for an overnight in Salzburg. The travel times and prices are close enough to seem not to be a factor. We love walking around and looking at buildings; that's pretty much what we do with our day. Which city would you say impressed you more?
Thanks for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 2 If you had to choose one......
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 5 A Month stay in Southern France
- 6 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 7 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 10 Croatia transportation question.
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 13 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 14 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 15 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 16 2017 Easter in Italy
- 17 Bernina Express mid-March
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 23 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 24 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 25 Southern Germany - a base for travel