We (myself, my husband, 16 year old son and 6 year old daughter) have a few days to spend in either Salzburg, Austria or Budapest, Hungary and we're not sure which.
Any suggestions/opinions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 2 3 Night Stopover mid September - What to see/do?
- 3 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 8 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 9 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 10 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 11 First trip to London and Paris, need your comments
- 12 Scotland Highlands
- 13 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 14 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 15 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 16 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 17 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 18 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 19 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 20 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 21 Lunch restaurant near Modena Acetias
- 22 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 23 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 24 Rome and Venice in December
- 25 Help with a git in Alsace