We (myself, my husband, 16 year old son and 6 year old daughter) have a few days to spend in either Salzburg, Austria or Budapest, Hungary and we're not sure which.
Any suggestions/opinions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 2 Ireland to Scotland
- 3 First Time Europe Trip
- 4 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 5 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 6 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 7 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 8 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 9 Belgium advice
- 10 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 11 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 12 Munich, Germany
- 13 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 14 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 15 Rome to Portofino -
- 16 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 17 Newcastle train info
- 18 beautiful samos: mini trip report
- 19 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 20 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 21 Amalfi or Positano
- 22 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 23 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 24 Poland in September
- 25 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!