We (myself, my husband, 16 year old son and 6 year old daughter) have a few days to spend in either Salzburg, Austria or Budapest, Hungary and we're not sure which.
Any suggestions/opinions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time Solo Travel info
- 2 Oxford 24 hours
- 3 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 4 Andalucia in December
- 5 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 6 Lost ring
- 7 Budapest Hotels
- 8 Vienna or Budapest?
- 9 Sliema, Malta
- 10 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 11 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 12 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 13 London's Must Sights!
- 14 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 15 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 16 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 17 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 18 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 19 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 20 First trip to Italy
- 21 England and Wales by public transport
- 22 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 23 Ireland & Scotland
- 24 Scenic Driving Routes
- 25 Van Gogh Museum advice