We (myself, my husband, 16 year old son and 6 year old daughter) have a few days to spend in either Salzburg, Austria or Budapest, Hungary and we're not sure which.
Any suggestions/opinions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 4 days itinerary for France
- 5 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 6 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 7 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 10 Questions about Polish sights
- 11 Ireland travel passport question
- 12 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 13 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 14 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 15 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 16 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 17 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 20 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 21 Flamenco in October
- 22 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 23 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 24 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 25 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London