We (myself, my husband, 16 year old son and 6 year old daughter) have a few days to spend in either Salzburg, Austria or Budapest, Hungary and we're not sure which.
Any suggestions/opinions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 visa appointment experience
- 3 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 4 Scotland Trip
- 5 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 6 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 7 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 8 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Hamam Istanbul?
- 11 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 12 First Trip to Europe!
- 13 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 16 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 17 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 18 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 19 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 20 Rue des Rosiers
- 21 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 22 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 23 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 24 Brief trip report Naples
- 25 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice