We (myself, my husband, 16 year old son and 6 year old daughter) have a few days to spend in either Salzburg, Austria or Budapest, Hungary and we're not sure which.
Any suggestions/opinions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Uzes
- 2 15 days trip to Europe
- 3 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 4 HELP! Anyone ever done the walk from TELLARO to LERICI in Liguria?
- 5 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)
- 6 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 7 Vuerling airlines
- 8 Chinese visit to France
- 9 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 10 France for a month in 2017
- 11 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 12 All of Spain or something else..?
- 13 Barcelona extension
- 14 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 15 Europe itinerary review
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 18 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 19 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 20 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 21 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 22 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 23 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 24 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 25 Flamenco concerts in Madrid