I will be going to salzburg in August for 3 days (in bit of a rush). would it be better if I go from salzburg to Werfen Ice caves one day and from salzburg to Hallstat the other day? both hallstat and Werfen are accessible by bus from salzburg right? can I book from now or have to buy tickets on the spot? how long is the journey?....
or is it better if I go from salzburg to werfen in the morning. then take late afternoon bus from werfen to hallstat, stay overnight. then next day afternoon I return to salzburg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 2 Iceland car rental agencies
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 5 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 6 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 7 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 8 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 9 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 10 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 11 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 12 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 13 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 14 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 15 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 16 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 17 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 18 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 19 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 20 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 21 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 22 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 23 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 24 Maximizing Norway time
- 25 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017