I will be going to salzburg in August for 3 days (in bit of a rush). would it be better if I go from salzburg to Werfen Ice caves one day and from salzburg to Hallstat the other day? both hallstat and Werfen are accessible by bus from salzburg right? can I book from now or have to buy tickets on the spot? how long is the journey?....
or is it better if I go from salzburg to werfen in the morning. then take late afternoon bus from werfen to hallstat, stay overnight. then next day afternoon I return to salzburg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 2 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 3 9 days in London
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 11 Lyon
- 12 Self drive tour companies
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 What do after Bernia Express?
- 17 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 18 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 19 France, UK and Ireland
- 20 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 21 French theater in Paris
- 22 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 23 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 24 Germany family road trip help!
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari