I've searched the forums but I couldn't find anything within the last couple of years.
We will be in Salzburg over this coming Christmas and we are after advice on some restaurants or hotels offering Christmas Eve and and Christmas Day dinners. Cost is not really a concern but we will have two children with us, aged 8 and 6, so we would like them catered for as well. Ideally, we would like a traditional Christmas dinner with drinks included also. Christmas Eve is the priority for our main family celebration dinner but we would also like to have a nice meal on Christmas Day evening as well following our sleigh ride in the mountains but I understand that there may not be as many options as Christmas Eve.
Thanks in advance for your tips, experience and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 2 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 3 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 4 Rome or Venice first
- 5 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 9 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 10 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 11 Europe First Timers
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 14 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 15 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 16 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 17 Athens Help
- 18 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 19 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 20 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 21 Lille Braderie 2017
- 22 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 23 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 24 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 25 Thinking about the Fjords