I've searched the forums but I couldn't find anything within the last couple of years.
We will be in Salzburg over this coming Christmas and we are after advice on some restaurants or hotels offering Christmas Eve and and Christmas Day dinners. Cost is not really a concern but we will have two children with us, aged 8 and 6, so we would like them catered for as well. Ideally, we would like a traditional Christmas dinner with drinks included also. Christmas Eve is the priority for our main family celebration dinner but we would also like to have a nice meal on Christmas Day evening as well following our sleigh ride in the mountains but I understand that there may not be as many options as Christmas Eve.
Thanks in advance for your tips, experience and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 St Denis Cathedral
- 3 May get together in Paris
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 6 Paris in September
- 7 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Day trips from Florence
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 12 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 13 First time in Bulgaria
- 14 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 20 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 24 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 25 Self drive tour companies