I've searched the forums but I couldn't find anything within the last couple of years.
We will be in Salzburg over this coming Christmas and we are after advice on some restaurants or hotels offering Christmas Eve and and Christmas Day dinners. Cost is not really a concern but we will have two children with us, aged 8 and 6, so we would like them catered for as well. Ideally, we would like a traditional Christmas dinner with drinks included also. Christmas Eve is the priority for our main family celebration dinner but we would also like to have a nice meal on Christmas Day evening as well following our sleigh ride in the mountains but I understand that there may not be as many options as Christmas Eve.
Thanks in advance for your tips, experience and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 2 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 Iceland in 7 days.
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 9 LIsbon
- 10 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 11 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 12 Luggage Storage
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 19 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 20 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please