I've searched the forums but I couldn't find anything within the last couple of years.
We will be in Salzburg over this coming Christmas and we are after advice on some restaurants or hotels offering Christmas Eve and and Christmas Day dinners. Cost is not really a concern but we will have two children with us, aged 8 and 6, so we would like them catered for as well. Ideally, we would like a traditional Christmas dinner with drinks included also. Christmas Eve is the priority for our main family celebration dinner but we would also like to have a nice meal on Christmas Day evening as well following our sleigh ride in the mountains but I understand that there may not be as many options as Christmas Eve.
Thanks in advance for your tips, experience and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 2 Naples + Walking Tour
- 3 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 4 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 5 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 6 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 7 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 8 Need hotel in Athens
- 9 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 10 Avoid Europcar!
- 11 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 12 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 13 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 15 Train / Calabria
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 Scotland - We're Here!
- 18 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 19 Paris for children
- 20 Madrid food advice needed
- 21 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 22 Couscous
- 23 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 24 IWM
- 25 Southern Italy Help - Part 2