I've searched the forums but I couldn't find anything within the last couple of years.
We will be in Salzburg over this coming Christmas and we are after advice on some restaurants or hotels offering Christmas Eve and and Christmas Day dinners. Cost is not really a concern but we will have two children with us, aged 8 and 6, so we would like them catered for as well. Ideally, we would like a traditional Christmas dinner with drinks included also. Christmas Eve is the priority for our main family celebration dinner but we would also like to have a nice meal on Christmas Day evening as well following our sleigh ride in the mountains but I understand that there may not be as many options as Christmas Eve.
Thanks in advance for your tips, experience and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 2 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 5 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 6 Driving in Italy?
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 9 Croatia trip Planning
- 10 House Hunting in France
- 11 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 12 So much to do, so little time!
- 13 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 14 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 15 English Countryside
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 18 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 21 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 22 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 23 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 24 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 25 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov