We will arrive, from Nuremberg, in Salzburg july 23 for 3 nights. We want to vitsit the old town and do daytrip to lake region and Berchestgaden salt mine + Eagle nest.
Lodging seems very expensive ans scarse at those dates. Can someone indicate me a place for us that would be convenient and not too expensive ? Maybe we could fin a place not far from a train station somewhere between Salzburg and Berchtesgaden ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 2 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 7 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 8 getting to CDG
- 9 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 10 A Month stay in Southern France
- 11 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 12 Revised itinerary for italy
- 13 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Hotel in Vienna
- 18 Places of interest
- 19 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 20 Switzerland in November?
- 21 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 22 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 23 vienna
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July