We will arrive, from Nuremberg, in Salzburg july 23 for 3 nights. We want to vitsit the old town and do daytrip to lake region and Berchestgaden salt mine + Eagle nest.
Lodging seems very expensive ans scarse at those dates. Can someone indicate me a place for us that would be convenient and not too expensive ? Maybe we could fin a place not far from a train station somewhere between Salzburg and Berchtesgaden ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title태양성카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 다모아카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 카지노게임사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━슈퍼카지노
- 4 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 5 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 8 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 9 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 10 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 11 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 14 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 15 식보게임＼✈】 JR700。ZE。AM 【✈＼식보게임
- 16 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 17 First time in London
- 18 France, UK and Ireland
- 19 Barcelona
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 23 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 24 Ischia
- 25 What do after Bernia Express?