What will be open Easter Sunday and Monday? We had hoped to do Hellbrun and the Salt mines along with the usual tourist things. Also does anyone have a personal guide they like. I'll, 70+ will be traveling with my 14 year old grandson. Thanks in advance
Salzburg at Easter
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 2 Turkey - Live report
- 3 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 4 Molise and Southern Abruzzo - Does it have to be a secret ?
- 5 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 6 Hotels in old Rome
- 7 Wish me luck please
- 8 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 9 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 10 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 11 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 12 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 13 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 14 British Royals
- 15 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 16 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 17 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 18 St. Cloud Racecourse - Anybody been?
- 19 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 20 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 21 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 22 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 23 France 8 days
- 24 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 25 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague