Could anyone please let me know if there's a guide book / ipad or iphone app / website that has transport information with train info, bus numbers and schedule listed clearly. I plan on visiting the lake district and some parts of Bavaria.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 3 Trek through Eur
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Roma Pass
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Budapest in December 2017
- 13 Amsterdam hotels
- 14 Denmark or Sweden?
- 15 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 16 Europe itinerary questions
- 17 London Hotels
- 18 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 22 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris