I will be in Salzburg for one day in March, before travelling on to Munich. I am seeking advice as to whether it is worth visiting Berchdesgaden during this time (basically - is Berchdesgaden that special?!!). I was orginally intending to see the Eagle's Nest, but this will be closed. I would like to see a typical Bavarian/Alpine village, so would just be going for the scenery and a quick look round. I am aware of the bus and travel links and times but am wondering if I just just spend the whole day in Salzburg instead? (I am also going to Innsbruck briefly beforehand).
I would really appreciate any help.
Salzburg and Berchdesgaden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 2 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 3 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 7 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 8 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 nearby cities to london
- 11 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 9 days in turkey
- 14 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 17 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 19 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 22 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 23 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days