I will be in Salzburg for one day in March, before travelling on to Munich. I am seeking advice as to whether it is worth visiting Berchdesgaden during this time (basically - is Berchdesgaden that special?!!). I was orginally intending to see the Eagle's Nest, but this will be closed. I would like to see a typical Bavarian/Alpine village, so would just be going for the scenery and a quick look round. I am aware of the bus and travel links and times but am wondering if I just just spend the whole day in Salzburg instead? (I am also going to Innsbruck briefly beforehand).
I would really appreciate any help.
Salzburg and Berchdesgaden
- 1 Barcelona to Positano
- 2 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 3 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 4 15 days in Central Europe
- 5 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 6 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 7 London Evening Activity
- 8 London at Xmas
- 9 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 10 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 11 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 12 Paris Recommendations
- 13 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 14 Suggestions for France Italy
- 15 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 16 Which tour company would be best?
- 17 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 18 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 19 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 20 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 21 France by rail or car?
- 22 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 23 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 24 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 25 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?