I will be in Salzburg for one day in March, before travelling on to Munich. I am seeking advice as to whether it is worth visiting Berchdesgaden during this time (basically - is Berchdesgaden that special?!!). I was orginally intending to see the Eagle's Nest, but this will be closed. I would like to see a typical Bavarian/Alpine village, so would just be going for the scenery and a quick look round. I am aware of the bus and travel links and times but am wondering if I just just spend the whole day in Salzburg instead? (I am also going to Innsbruck briefly beforehand).
I would really appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 2 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 3 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 4 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 5 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 6 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 7 Train tickets in Italy?
- 8 YIKES!
- 9 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 10 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 11 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 12 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 13 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 18 Getting around Lisbon
- 19 Athens International airport
- 20 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 21 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 22 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 23 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 24 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 25 Cinqueterre