I will be in Salzburg for one day in March, before travelling on to Munich. I am seeking advice as to whether it is worth visiting Berchdesgaden during this time (basically - is Berchdesgaden that special?!!). I was orginally intending to see the Eagle's Nest, but this will be closed. I would like to see a typical Bavarian/Alpine village, so would just be going for the scenery and a quick look round. I am aware of the bus and travel links and times but am wondering if I just just spend the whole day in Salzburg instead? (I am also going to Innsbruck briefly beforehand).
I would really appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 2 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 3 Norway Fjords
- 4 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 5 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 6 Tweesters+ tour of Catalonia and Languedoc-Roussillon
- 7 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 8 Bootcut jeans
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Day trip suggestion from London
- 11 UK train question
- 12 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 13 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 14 Car rental insurance woes
- 15 Advance purchase tickets for Seville??
- 16 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 17 Umbria and Piedmont
- 18 I need a practice room! (piano)
- 19 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 20 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 21 Train/rental car questions Milan-Bolzano
- 22 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 23 Car and Driver in Italy
- 24 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 25 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May