I will be in Salzburg for one day in March, before travelling on to Munich. I am seeking advice as to whether it is worth visiting Berchdesgaden during this time (basically - is Berchdesgaden that special?!!). I was orginally intending to see the Eagle's Nest, but this will be closed. I would like to see a typical Bavarian/Alpine village, so would just be going for the scenery and a quick look round. I am aware of the bus and travel links and times but am wondering if I just just spend the whole day in Salzburg instead? (I am also going to Innsbruck briefly beforehand).
I would really appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드바카라【非【 SSK68。CoM 】非】슈퍼카지노강원랜드바카라
- 2 정선바카라【非【 SSK68。CoM 】非】슈퍼카지노정선바카라
- 3 정선바카라【际【 SSK68。CoM 】际】슈퍼카지노정선바카라
- 4 다모아바카라【下【 SSK68。CoM 】下】슈퍼카지노다모아바카라
- 5 태양성바카라【过【 SSK68。CoM 】过】슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 6 썬시티바카라【送【 SSK68。CoM 】送】슈퍼카지노썬시티바카라
- 7 썬시티바카라【送【 SSK68。CoM 】送】슈퍼카지노썬시티바카라
- 8 에이플러스바카라【多【 SSK68。CoM 】多】슈퍼카지노에이플러스바카라
- 9 플러스바카라【立【 SSK68。CoM 】立】슈퍼카지노플러스바카라
- 10 월드바카라【少【 SSK68。CoM 】少】슈퍼카지노월드바카라
- 11 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 12 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 13 Another Book List for Italy
- 14 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 17 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 18 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 19 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 20 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 21 Venice
- 22 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 23 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 24 London 2For1 question
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?