I will be in Salzburg for one day in March, before travelling on to Munich. I am seeking advice as to whether it is worth visiting Berchdesgaden during this time (basically - is Berchdesgaden that special?!!). I was orginally intending to see the Eagle's Nest, but this will be closed. I would like to see a typical Bavarian/Alpine village, so would just be going for the scenery and a quick look round. I am aware of the bus and travel links and times but am wondering if I just just spend the whole day in Salzburg instead? (I am also going to Innsbruck briefly beforehand).
I would really appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 2 2 weeks Europe trip
- 3 Need Information about French Alps
- 4 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 5 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 6 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 7 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 Uffizi Phone Number
- 10 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 12 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 Gites in Provence
- 15 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 16 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 17 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 18 4 days in Provence in early June
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 21 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 22 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence