Is it easy to get into the city by transit bus? from the airport. Stayinbg on Lasser str right in town, just trying to figure if transit is ok or do u need to go by cab
Salzburg airport transportation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 5 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 6 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 7 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 8 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 10 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 11 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 12 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 13 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 14 Advice please...
- 15 Ireland Bus tours
- 16 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 17 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!
- 18 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 19 Ireland help - First EPIC visit in Sept
- 20 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 21 Hey Fodor's
- 22 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 23 Athens Marathon
- 24 Paris before xmas or after
- 25 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .