Is it easy to get into the city by transit bus? from the airport. Stayinbg on Lasser str right in town, just trying to figure if transit is ok or do u need to go by cab
Salzburg airport transportation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 2 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 3 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 4 British English
- 5 Spending money in Italy?
- 6 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 7 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 8 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 9 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 10 Trip to Pyrenees
- 11 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 12 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 13 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 14 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 15 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 16 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 17 Brugge photo on Bing
- 18 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 19 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 20 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 21 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 22 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 23 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 24 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 25 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise