Is it easy to get into the city by transit bus? from the airport. Stayinbg on Lasser str right in town, just trying to figure if transit is ok or do u need to go by cab
Salzburg airport transportation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 2 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 3 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 4 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 5 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 6 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 7 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 8 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 9 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 10 Schengen rule made easy
- 11 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 12 Ireland or Scotland
- 13 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 14 First Trip to Europe
- 15 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 16 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 17 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 18 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 19 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 20 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 21 London hotel tax is 20%
- 22 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London