Is it easy to get into the city by transit bus? from the airport. Stayinbg on Lasser str right in town, just trying to figure if transit is ok or do u need to go by cab
Salzburg airport transportation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 2 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 3 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 4 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 5 Italy in October
- 6 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 7 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 8 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 9 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 3 weeks in Sicily
- 12 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 13 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 14 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 15 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 16 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 17 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 18 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 19 Dollhouse furniture
- 20 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 21 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 22 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 23 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin