I'm planning on staying in Salzburg for 7 to 10 days right before and through Christmas day, 2011. Any thoughts on activities with my wife and two young teen daughters. They want to visit Italy while there, but I'm not sure if there is enough time and unsure of transportation options. Any thoughts?
Salzburg--7 to 10 days with young teens in December, 2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 2 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 3 Advice please...
- 4 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 5 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 6 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 9 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 10 19 countries in a day
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 13 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 14 Paris before xmas or after
- 15 Last night in Italy advice
- 16 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 17 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 18 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 19 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 20 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 21 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 22 Transports in Santorini
- 23 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 24 Europe Itinerary
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?