We will be landing in Vienna and driving to Salzburg the very day. We have heard that Halsatt & the Salzkammergut region are very beautiful and can be done as day trips from Salzburg; including the Grossglockner High Alpine Road drive. Is it advisable to stay a night in Halsatt or make Salzburg as the base for all the day trips? We will have 3-4 days for this trip post which we need to return to Vienna. We are travelling in July end.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 로하이양방 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Travelling Iceland
- 3 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 4 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 5 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 6 London Hotel - Different Request
- 7 Portugal rental car
- 8 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 9 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 10 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 11 Trastevere Food
- 12 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 13 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Sim Cards
- 16 3 nights in Madrid
- 17 Nightime Tivoli
- 18 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 19 Seville to Cordoba
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 IWM
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 Amalfi Coast
- 24 Montserrat Express
- 25 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon