We will be landing in Vienna and driving to Salzburg the very day. We have heard that Halsatt & the Salzkammergut region are very beautiful and can be done as day trips from Salzburg; including the Grossglockner High Alpine Road drive. Is it advisable to stay a night in Halsatt or make Salzburg as the base for all the day trips? We will have 3-4 days for this trip post which we need to return to Vienna. We are travelling in July end.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 2 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 5 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 6 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 7 Italo Trains - good news
- 8 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 9 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 10 ICELAND DAY 1
- 11 Rome
- 12 Holding bags in Paris
- 13 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 14 Travel Plan during Christmas in Italy
- 15 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 16 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 17 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 18 Car rental in Spain
- 19 Itinerary help - 6 days in Iceland in chilly November
- 20 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 21 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 22 Berlin short-term rental apartments
- 23 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 24 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 25 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain