We will be landing in Vienna and driving to Salzburg the very day. We have heard that Halsatt & the Salzkammergut region are very beautiful and can be done as day trips from Salzburg; including the Grossglockner High Alpine Road drive. Is it advisable to stay a night in Halsatt or make Salzburg as the base for all the day trips? We will have 3-4 days for this trip post which we need to return to Vienna. We are travelling in July end.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 2 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 3 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 4 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 5 Bulgaria 2016 / Under the sun / Episode two / Arrested by fake police
- 6 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 7 Most memorable European moments
- 8 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 9 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 10 up and coming walking festivals in the UK
- 11 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 12 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 13 Piazza Navona
- 14 Victoria to Bletchley Park
- 15 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 16 Macedonia, Greece
- 17 Berlin to Barcelona
- 18 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 19 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 20 Rhine River
- 21 Rome For 2 days
- 22 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 23 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 24 Norwway trip report
- 25 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!