we will be staying in haus am moos in Nov, so will be travelling a lot by bus. Is the Salzburg 24 hrs ticket valid for 24hrs from time of validation or only for the day? Where do we buy the ticket? If its for the day only, do we need to validate it?
Will also be doing a day trip to Berchtesgaden using the Bayern ticket. Am I correct that I only need to put my name down on the ticket and it does not need validation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 2 Trip to Rome
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Vatican City questions
- 5 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Garda Land
- 9 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 10 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 11 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 12 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 16 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 17 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 18 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 19 Dublin Leap Card
- 20 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 21 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 22 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 23 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 24 Piedmont as a destination
- 25 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....