we will be staying in haus am moos in Nov, so will be travelling a lot by bus. Is the Salzburg 24 hrs ticket valid for 24hrs from time of validation or only for the day? Where do we buy the ticket? If its for the day only, do we need to validate it?
Will also be doing a day trip to Berchtesgaden using the Bayern ticket. Am I correct that I only need to put my name down on the ticket and it does not need validation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 2 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 3 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 4 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 5 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 What clothes?
- 8 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 9 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 10 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 11 Car rental in Caen?
- 12 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 13 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 14 Bavaria in August
- 15 Switzerland in 8 days
- 16 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 17 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 18 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 19 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 20 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 21 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 22 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 23 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 24 Shopping in Paris
- 25 Dusseldorf to Mainz (or somewhere in-between)