we will be staying in haus am moos in Nov, so will be travelling a lot by bus. Is the Salzburg 24 hrs ticket valid for 24hrs from time of validation or only for the day? Where do we buy the ticket? If its for the day only, do we need to validate it?
Will also be doing a day trip to Berchtesgaden using the Bayern ticket. Am I correct that I only need to put my name down on the ticket and it does not need validation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 3 Trek through Eur
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Roma Pass
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Budapest in December 2017
- 13 Amsterdam hotels
- 14 Denmark or Sweden?
- 15 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 16 Europe itinerary questions
- 17 London Hotels
- 18 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 22 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris