we will be staying in haus am moos in Nov, so will be travelling a lot by bus. Is the Salzburg 24 hrs ticket valid for 24hrs from time of validation or only for the day? Where do we buy the ticket? If its for the day only, do we need to validate it?
Will also be doing a day trip to Berchtesgaden using the Bayern ticket. Am I correct that I only need to put my name down on the ticket and it does not need validation?
salzburg 24 hrs bus ticket
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 2 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 3 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 4 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 5 5 Observations About Paris
- 6 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 7 Lake Como transportation questions
- 8 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 9 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 10 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 11 Iwango went…to Nice
- 12 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 13 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 16 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 18 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 19 Cylades Island Hopping
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 22 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 23 Scuol, Switzerland
- 24 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 25 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015