we will be staying in haus am moos in Nov, so will be travelling a lot by bus. Is the Salzburg 24 hrs ticket valid for 24hrs from time of validation or only for the day? Where do we buy the ticket? If its for the day only, do we need to validate it?
Will also be doing a day trip to Berchtesgaden using the Bayern ticket. Am I correct that I only need to put my name down on the ticket and it does not need validation?
salzburg 24 hrs bus ticket
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM nonsense: be prepared
- 2 Easter in Sicily
- 3 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 7 Last few days in Italy -- North of Tuscany -- ideas?
- 8 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 9 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 10 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 11 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 12 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 15 car rental info
- 16 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 17 Rail tickets
- 18 bath or york
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 22 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Hotel in Venice
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium