we will be staying in haus am moos in Nov, so will be travelling a lot by bus. Is the Salzburg 24 hrs ticket valid for 24hrs from time of validation or only for the day? Where do we buy the ticket? If its for the day only, do we need to validate it?
Will also be doing a day trip to Berchtesgaden using the Bayern ticket. Am I correct that I only need to put my name down on the ticket and it does not need validation?
salzburg 24 hrs bus ticket
- 1 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 2 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 3 Four days to wander France???
- 4 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 5 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 6 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 7 Drive Rome Florence
- 8 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 9 Prague Itinerary
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 12 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 13 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 14 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 15 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 16 Moving to Spain
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 19 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 20 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 21 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 22 Best area for wine and which one?
- 23 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 24 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 25 Sicily- two week summer vacation