we will be staying in haus am moos in Nov, so will be travelling a lot by bus. Is the Salzburg 24 hrs ticket valid for 24hrs from time of validation or only for the day? Where do we buy the ticket? If its for the day only, do we need to validate it?
Will also be doing a day trip to Berchtesgaden using the Bayern ticket. Am I correct that I only need to put my name down on the ticket and it does not need validation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set up: AVG user CONTACT 1:8OO :681: 72O8 AVG antivirus **7
- 2 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 3 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 4 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 7 DUBROVNIK: staying inside oldtown vs Hotel Excelsior/Hilton?
- 8 London in Winter Report
- 9 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 10 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 Airport Transit Visa
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 16 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 17 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 18 Paris advice with kids
- 19 Anniversary trip to France
- 20 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 21 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 22 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 23 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 24 International drivers permit
- 25 Moscow Favorites