Hi, travelling to Austria for the first time with my family in July 2014. We will be based in Salzburg for part of our trip and want to visit a salt mine. From my research, there are 2 close by but I don't know if we should visit both or if we decide to visit only one which one should we choose. Should we go to Salzwelten Salzburg in Hallein or Salzbergwerk in Hallstatt? We will have a car so transport is not an issue. Anyone been to either? Thanks
Salt Mines of Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 2 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 Day trip from London to Paris
- 5 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 6 Transportation in Barcelona
- 7 Ste Remy France
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Europe in 21 days
- 12 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 15 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 19 5am arrival in Dublin
- 20 What are the best places to see in England
- 21 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 22 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 23 destination wedding
- 24 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 25 10 Hours in Brussels