Hi, travelling to Austria for the first time with my family in July 2014. We will be based in Salzburg for part of our trip and want to visit a salt mine. From my research, there are 2 close by but I don't know if we should visit both or if we decide to visit only one which one should we choose. Should we go to Salzwelten Salzburg in Hallein or Salzbergwerk in Hallstatt? We will have a car so transport is not an issue. Anyone been to either? Thanks
Salt Mines of Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Help with England/Wales tour
- 4 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 7 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 trip to norway
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 My notes on Greece 101
- 12 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 13 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 14 Where to go in France mid July?
- 15 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 16 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 17 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 18 Is Venice really dirty?
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 23 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 24 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 25 Italy and Croatia