Hi, travelling to Austria for the first time with my family in July 2014. We will be based in Salzburg for part of our trip and want to visit a salt mine. From my research, there are 2 close by but I don't know if we should visit both or if we decide to visit only one which one should we choose. Should we go to Salzwelten Salzburg in Hallein or Salzbergwerk in Hallstatt? We will have a car so transport is not an issue. Anyone been to either? Thanks
Salt Mines of Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 7 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 8 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 9 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 10 9 days in turkey
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Nice Video about Poland
- 16 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!