Are there storage lockers at the Salt Mines, in Berchtesgaden, for our day packs? And, if so, how big are they and how much do they cost? Thanks!
Salt Mines in Berchtesgaden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 2 Help With Vienna
- 3 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 6 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 7 Trains in Europe
- 8 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 9 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 10 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 11 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 12 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 13 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 14 Netherlands and others
- 15 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 16 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 17 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 18 Raining in rome
- 19 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 20 Italian Lakes
- 21 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 22 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 23 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 24 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 25 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?