Are there storage lockers at the Salt Mines, in Berchtesgaden, for our day packs? And, if so, how big are they and how much do they cost? Thanks!
Salt Mines in Berchtesgaden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 2 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 3 Immigration Procedures
- 4 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 5 In Paris on my own
- 6 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 7 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 8 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 9 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 10 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 13 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 14 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 15 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 16 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 17 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 18 Andalucia itinerary help
- 19 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 20 Hotel in Paris
- 21 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 22 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 25 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?