Are there storage lockers at the Salt Mines, in Berchtesgaden, for our day packs? And, if so, how big are they and how much do they cost? Thanks!
Salt Mines in Berchtesgaden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 2 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 3 biking in France
- 4 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 5 Amalfi Coast in October
- 6 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 7 London for Free
- 8 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 9 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 10 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 11 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 12 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 13 Terrorism in Europe
- 14 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 15 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 16 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 17 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 18 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 19 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 20 Madrid: City Views
- 21 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 22 London restaurants
- 23 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 24 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 25 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?