Are there storage lockers at the Salt Mines, in Berchtesgaden, for our day packs? And, if so, how big are they and how much do they cost? Thanks!
Salt Mines in Berchtesgaden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 2 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 3 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 4 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 5 Tuscan cooking school
- 6 Italian Language course in Florence
- 7 Two days in Dublin
- 8 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 9 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 11 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 12 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 13 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 14 DVD players in France
- 15 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 16 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 17 Munich accommodations
- 18 Trains
- 19 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 20 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 21 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 22 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 23 malaga to madrid train ?
- 24 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 25 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel