Are there storage lockers at the Salt Mines, in Berchtesgaden, for our day packs? And, if so, how big are they and how much do they cost? Thanks!
Salt Mines in Berchtesgaden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 2 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 3 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 4 Russian Visa Question
- 5 travel insurance
- 6 St. Petersburg
- 7 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 8 Private transfer from Oslo Cruise Port to the Airport with a half day tour
- 9 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 10 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 11 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 12 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 13 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 14 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 15 Madrid
- 16 Stops on a 1 week car tour from Athens
- 17 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 18 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 19 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 20 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 21 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 22 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 23 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 24 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 25 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July