I'm visiting Madrid and Rome in the next few weeks and would like any suggestions of a good hair salon experience that anyone might have had or suggestions for a reliable guidebook or website that suggests salons.
salon suggestions for Madrid or Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 2 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 3 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 4 9 days in switzerland
- 5 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 6 Eastern Pyrenees for family with children
- 7 Is Capri overrated?
- 8 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 9 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 10 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 11 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 12 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 13 Train des Pignes
- 14 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 15 Prague - Dresden- Berlin
- 16 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 17 Utterly Umbria...feedback on my itinerary for a week in Spello please!!
- 18 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 19 Museums for 12 year old girl and pastry day class
- 20 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 21 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 22 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 23 Change in Travel
- 24 Euro Quiz # 87 - Paris Potpourri
- 25 London and nearby suggestions