I'm visiting Madrid and Rome in the next few weeks and would like any suggestions of a good hair salon experience that anyone might have had or suggestions for a reliable guidebook or website that suggests salons.
salon suggestions for Madrid or Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Europe
- 2 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 3 staying a month or so in each place
- 4 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 5 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 6 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 7 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 8 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 11 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 12 10 days in England
- 13 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 14 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 15 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 16 Self-driving tips for France
- 17 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 18 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 19 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 20 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 23 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 24 Stay away from EF Tours
- 25 Sardinia, near Olbia