I'm visiting Madrid and Rome in the next few weeks and would like any suggestions of a good hair salon experience that anyone might have had or suggestions for a reliable guidebook or website that suggests salons.
salon suggestions for Madrid or Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lucerne Switzerland
- 2 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 3 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 6 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 7 at what point should one get health insurance
- 8 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 9 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 10 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 11 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 12 Tipping in the UK
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 15 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 16 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 17 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 18 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 19 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 20 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 21 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 22 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 23 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 24 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 25 Ventimiglia to Trieste