I'm visiting Madrid and Rome in the next few weeks and would like any suggestions of a good hair salon experience that anyone might have had or suggestions for a reliable guidebook or website that suggests salons.
salon suggestions for Madrid or Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 2 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 5 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 7 German Wings
- 8 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 9 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 10 Bologna Restaurants
- 11 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 12 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 13 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 14 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 15 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 16 Sea side in Italy
- 17 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 18 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 19 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 20 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 21 Spain in 17 days
- 22 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 23 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 24 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 25 Our first trip to Europe