I'm visiting Madrid and Rome in the next few weeks and would like any suggestions of a good hair salon experience that anyone might have had or suggestions for a reliable guidebook or website that suggests salons.
salon suggestions for Madrid or Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 2 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 3 Purse week?
- 4 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 5 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 6 Looking for add on city
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 9 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 10 Shoes for Paris in April
- 11 men's shoes spain
- 12 Would you take a Vera Bradley Hipster purse to London and Paris
- 13 Know of any good leather store to buy purse in Rome??
- 14 The perfect purse in Europe
- 15 I never carry a purse when traveling
- 16 Please help me find an attractive travel purse
- 17 Privy Purse Office - Buckingham Palace - signing guest book???
- 18 Purse substitute
- 19 Best purse/messenger bag to bring while travelling
- 20 Need Anti-pickpocket purse recommendations
- 21 Purse
- 22 Where do you put your purse in a restaurant?
- 23 Now it's the French worrying about purse snatching here!
- 24 Paris Purse shopping
- 25 Help finding an apartment in Paris 7th arrond.