Heading on a trip to Spain & Portugal in Sept/Oct and trying to figure out the best place to stay in a villa for a week (with pool & coastal views/access) for a week of 'putting the feet up relaxation'. The toss up at the moment is Salobrena in Spain or the Algarve coast in Portugal. We probably don't have time to stay in both places for R&R. Salobrena was recommended to us by a friend and would allow a day trip to Granada however bloggers have highly recommended the Algarve as well. We are travelling with two small children so need a nice beach and things for them to do.....
So the question is Salobrena or Algarve ????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London dining service charge
- 2 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 3 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 4 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 5 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 6 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 7 Day trips by train from Milan
- 8 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 9 London Paris
- 10 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 11 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 12 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 13 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 14 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 15 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 16 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 17 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 18 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 19 Advance Booking for Spain
- 20 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 21 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 22 Norwegian air
- 23 3 Wake-up calls
- 24 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 25 Scotland Question