Heading on a trip to Spain & Portugal in Sept/Oct and trying to figure out the best place to stay in a villa for a week (with pool & coastal views/access) for a week of 'putting the feet up relaxation'. The toss up at the moment is Salobrena in Spain or the Algarve coast in Portugal. We probably don't have time to stay in both places for R&R. Salobrena was recommended to us by a friend and would allow a day trip to Granada however bloggers have highly recommended the Algarve as well. We are travelling with two small children so need a nice beach and things for them to do.....
So the question is Salobrena or Algarve ????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 게임몽릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 4 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 5 What tips can you give about packing?
- 6 Beaune France
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 Scotland Trip Report
- 10 Madrid airport question
- 11 Kayaking in Avignon
- 12 Sintra
- 13 Murren to Prague
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Aix Provence
- 17 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 18 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 23 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 24 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents