Heading on a trip to Spain & Portugal in Sept/Oct and trying to figure out the best place to stay in a villa for a week (with pool & coastal views/access) for a week of 'putting the feet up relaxation'. The toss up at the moment is Salobrena in Spain or the Algarve coast in Portugal. We probably don't have time to stay in both places for R&R. Salobrena was recommended to us by a friend and would allow a day trip to Granada however bloggers have highly recommended the Algarve as well. We are travelling with two small children so need a nice beach and things for them to do.....
So the question is Salobrena or Algarve ????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 2 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 3 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 4 Amsterdam and ?????
- 5 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 8 To europe this Aug
- 9 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 10 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 11 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement/
- 12 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 13 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 14 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 15 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 18 Around The World In Collars and Pearls: A Mother-Daughter Adventure
- 19 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 20 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 21 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 22 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 23 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 24 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 25 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein