Heading on a trip to Spain & Portugal in Sept/Oct and trying to figure out the best place to stay in a villa for a week (with pool & coastal views/access) for a week of 'putting the feet up relaxation'. The toss up at the moment is Salobrena in Spain or the Algarve coast in Portugal. We probably don't have time to stay in both places for R&R. Salobrena was recommended to us by a friend and would allow a day trip to Granada however bloggers have highly recommended the Algarve as well. We are travelling with two small children so need a nice beach and things for them to do.....
So the question is Salobrena or Algarve ????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples
- 2 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
- 3 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 4 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 5 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 6 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 7 England--Cambridge on a Sunday (SIM card? Restaurants)
- 8 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 9 Netflix and Hulu
- 10 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 11 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 12 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 13 Amalfi October 16-25
- 14 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 15 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 16 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 17 Germany in 7 days
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 20 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 21 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 22 Aldeburgh to London-where to drop off rental car and pick up train?
- 23 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 25 Como or Bellagio