Heading on a trip to Spain & Portugal in Sept/Oct and trying to figure out the best place to stay in a villa for a week (with pool & coastal views/access) for a week of 'putting the feet up relaxation'. The toss up at the moment is Salobrena in Spain or the Algarve coast in Portugal. We probably don't have time to stay in both places for R&R. Salobrena was recommended to us by a friend and would allow a day trip to Granada however bloggers have highly recommended the Algarve as well. We are travelling with two small children so need a nice beach and things for them to do.....
So the question is Salobrena or Algarve ????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 4 20 Days in Europe
- 5 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 6 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 7 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 8 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 9 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 10 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 11 First trip to Italy
- 12 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 13 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 14 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 15 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 16 Budapest Hotels
- 17 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 18 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 19 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 20 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 21 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 22 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 23 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 24 CDG much improved
- 25 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april