Heading on a trip to Spain & Portugal in Sept/Oct and trying to figure out the best place to stay in a villa for a week (with pool & coastal views/access) for a week of 'putting the feet up relaxation'. The toss up at the moment is Salobrena in Spain or the Algarve coast in Portugal. We probably don't have time to stay in both places for R&R. Salobrena was recommended to us by a friend and would allow a day trip to Granada however bloggers have highly recommended the Algarve as well. We are travelling with two small children so need a nice beach and things for them to do.....
So the question is Salobrena or Algarve ????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 4 SIM card
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 6 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 7 All of Spain or something else..?
- 8 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 9 Enjoying England for a year!
- 10 http://www.supplementadvise.com/optimum-garcinia-plus/
- 11 RENFE error message during payment
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 16 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 17 Greece Experts
- 18 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 19 Europe itinerary review
- 20 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 21 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 22 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 23 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 24 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.