I will be in England in September, visiting Salisbury for 1 day. As it stands now I will be there on a Wednesday, but not one of the Wednesdays that is scheduled to be a farmer's market day. Is it worth arranging my itinerary to be there on a Tuesday, which is a charter market day? From what I have read on this forum it doesn't seem so, but I thought I would ask in case this is not the case. Thanks
Salisbury Charter Market
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Overlord Tour Payment Method Not Secure
- 2 Trip to Europe for family of 4
- 3 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 4 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 5 flying from Madrid to Barcelona
- 6 Norway in fall?
- 7 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 8 Late night Mayfair
- 9 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 10 Chip & Pin Only
- 11 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 12 Advent Season
- 13 best airport to fly out of Paris back to Toronto
- 14 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 15 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 16 Itinerary Questions
- 17 Amsterdam to Paris Best Route
- 18 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 19 Lucerne to Lausanne Itinerary
- 20 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 21 Lake Como and Santorini
- 22 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 23 Greece and Spain?- Daughter's HS grad gift
- 24 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 25 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas