I have been searching around the site to see if this question has been asked before. I did stumble upon it in a different form and it seems like the general idea is that Sorrento is a better base than Salerno for touring the Amalfi coast. Problem is, I've already booked my lodging in Salerno (before I really researched everything).
So I'm wondering... did I make an awful decision? Will it be possible to take day trips from Salerno to other parts of the Amalfi Coast? I know I definitely want to visit Capri and Sorrento but I'm not sure where else.
I'm up for any suggestions and am obviously still looking forward to my time in the area!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 4 Train / Calabria
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 7 Guided Vatican Tours
- 8 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 11 Paris for children
- 12 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 18 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 19 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 20 IWM
- 21 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 22 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 25 quickest way to Prague