I have been searching around the site to see if this question has been asked before. I did stumble upon it in a different form and it seems like the general idea is that Sorrento is a better base than Salerno for touring the Amalfi coast. Problem is, I've already booked my lodging in Salerno (before I really researched everything).
So I'm wondering... did I make an awful decision? Will it be possible to take day trips from Salerno to other parts of the Amalfi Coast? I know I definitely want to visit Capri and Sorrento but I'm not sure where else.
I'm up for any suggestions and am obviously still looking forward to my time in the area!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노동호회■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라た인터넷바카라
- 2 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 3 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 Things to do in Montpellier
- 9 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 10 Leather goods in Florence
- 11 4 days in Provence in early June
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 France Itinerary Advice
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 18 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 19 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 20 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 21 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 22 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?