Would anyone know where there are regular stands in Athens that sell Salepi? I was told that there was one in Syntagma Square but it only opens late at night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 2 Sliema, Malta
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 5 Sachsenhausen?
- 6 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 7 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 8 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 9 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 10 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 11 Rome to Portofino -
- 12 Sim Card
- 13 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 14 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 15 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 16 12 Days in Italy
- 17 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 18 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 19 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 20 River Boat Cruise
- 21 student in denmark
- 22 Poland in September
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 25 Cheap Paris Boutiques