.We are 4 families with kids ranging from 5-15 years looking to spend 1 week in Italy
.We'll be going in first week June, 2012.
.We were planning 3 days in Rome since all of us want to visit one Italian city.
Need advice for the remaining 4 days:
. We need a base that is kid friendly
.We don't like very isolated places and prefer to be in a lively place where there are lots of restaurants, cafes and interesting shops.
.We are looking at high end accommodation
.Kids activities would be an added bonus
Here's my reasoning:
.Tuscany will give kids ample room to be free but may be too slow paced.
.Amalfi Coast is beautiful but may not be kid friendly
.Salento - the main attraction are the beaches but not sure if the water will be warm enough in early June.
Would really appreciate some advice on this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리보드게임 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 3 free international phone calls
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 7 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 8 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 11 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 18 France Study Abroad
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 Sicily Beach Resort
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 Classical Tour of Albania
- 25 First visit to London
Salento, Amalfi or Tuscany with kids and a huge group of friends?