.We are 4 families with kids ranging from 5-15 years looking to spend 1 week in Italy
.We'll be going in first week June, 2012.
.We were planning 3 days in Rome since all of us want to visit one Italian city.
Need advice for the remaining 4 days:
. We need a base that is kid friendly
.We don't like very isolated places and prefer to be in a lively place where there are lots of restaurants, cafes and interesting shops.
.We are looking at high end accommodation
.Kids activities would be an added bonus
Here's my reasoning:
.Tuscany will give kids ample room to be free but may be too slow paced.
.Amalfi Coast is beautiful but may not be kid friendly
.Salento - the main attraction are the beaches but not sure if the water will be warm enough in early June.
Would really appreciate some advice on this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 2 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 5 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 11 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Scotland in December
- 14 10 days in London in early December
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Greece
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
Salento, Amalfi or Tuscany with kids and a huge group of friends?