.We are 4 families with kids ranging from 5-15 years looking to spend 1 week in Italy
.We'll be going in first week June, 2012.
.We were planning 3 days in Rome since all of us want to visit one Italian city.
Need advice for the remaining 4 days:
. We need a base that is kid friendly
.We don't like very isolated places and prefer to be in a lively place where there are lots of restaurants, cafes and interesting shops.
.We are looking at high end accommodation
.Kids activities would be an added bonus
Here's my reasoning:
.Tuscany will give kids ample room to be free but may be too slow paced.
.Amalfi Coast is beautiful but may not be kid friendly
.Salento - the main attraction are the beaches but not sure if the water will be warm enough in early June.
Would really appreciate some advice on this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 2 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 5 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 6 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 7 Need Information about French Alps
- 8 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 9 Trip to Rome
- 10 Best Indian Food
- 11 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 12 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Piedmont as a destination
- 19 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 dinner jackets
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 25 Croatia - Help on itinerary
Salento, Amalfi or Tuscany with kids and a huge group of friends?