.We are 4 families with kids ranging from 5-15 years looking to spend 1 week in Italy
.We'll be going in first week June, 2012.
.We were planning 3 days in Rome since all of us want to visit one Italian city.
Need advice for the remaining 4 days:
. We need a base that is kid friendly
.We don't like very isolated places and prefer to be in a lively place where there are lots of restaurants, cafes and interesting shops.
.We are looking at high end accommodation
.Kids activities would be an added bonus
Here's my reasoning:
.Tuscany will give kids ample room to be free but may be too slow paced.
.Amalfi Coast is beautiful but may not be kid friendly
.Salento - the main attraction are the beaches but not sure if the water will be warm enough in early June.
Would really appreciate some advice on this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트→▶≫【 ＳＯ２２４.ＣＯＭ 】≪◀←슈퍼카지노
- 2 카지노싸이트→▶≫【 ＳＯ２２４.ＣＯＭ 】≪◀←슈퍼카지노
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 5 Where to enjoy Paris
- 6 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 13 Meteora for older folk
- 14 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 15 Versailles
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 18 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 19 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 20 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 21 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 22 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 23 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 24 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 25 Athens
Salento, Amalfi or Tuscany with kids and a huge group of friends?