We are a group of Aussies heading to Turin, Italy for the World Masters Games. We have booked plans from Prague to Vienna, then onto Salzburg but then need to get to Turin. We do have a night "up our sleeve" to break up the journey if needed. Can you please advise the best way for us to get there and if an overnight stay can be included, where would you suggest?
salburg to turin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment for family trip to London
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 3 Prebook B&Bs
- 4 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 5 Switzerland
- 6 England and Scotland
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 9 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 12 Gite and/or agritourism
- 13 20 days in Germany
- 14 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 15 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 16 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 19 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 20 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 21 Athens/Istanbul March
- 22 French open
- 23 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 24 Azores
- 25 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?