We are a group of Aussies heading to Turin, Italy for the World Masters Games. We have booked plans from Prague to Vienna, then onto Salzburg but then need to get to Turin. We do have a night "up our sleeve" to break up the journey if needed. Can you please advise the best way for us to get there and if an overnight stay can be included, where would you suggest?
salburg to turin
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 2 First time traveler to Ireland
- 3 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 4 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 7 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 8 Prague - must see
- 9 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 13 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 14 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 15 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 16 Advises for trip to Russia
- 17 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 18 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 19 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 20 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 23 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?