We are a group of Aussies heading to Turin, Italy for the World Masters Games. We have booked plans from Prague to Vienna, then onto Salzburg but then need to get to Turin. We do have a night "up our sleeve" to break up the journey if needed. Can you please advise the best way for us to get there and if an overnight stay can be included, where would you suggest?
salburg to turin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 2 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 5 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 6 Norway Cruise or Another Destination???
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 9 Hey Fodor's
- 10 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 11 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 12 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 13 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 14 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 15 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 16 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 17 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 18 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 19 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 20 Nice, Airbnb apartment rental
- 21 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 22 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 23 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 24 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 25 Drive from Granada to Seville