We are a group of Aussies heading to Turin, Italy for the World Masters Games. We have booked plans from Prague to Vienna, then onto Salzburg but then need to get to Turin. We do have a night "up our sleeve" to break up the journey if needed. Can you please advise the best way for us to get there and if an overnight stay can be included, where would you suggest?
salburg to turin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 2 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 6 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 7 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 8 Best beach town in Italy?
- 9 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 10 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 11 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 A Greek sojourn
- 14 Italy in October 2015
- 15 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 16 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 17 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 18 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 19 Halloween in Paris
- 20 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 21 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 24 London Trip Travel
- 25 Review of 4.5 days in London