We are a group of Aussies heading to Turin, Italy for the World Masters Games. We have booked plans from Prague to Vienna, then onto Salzburg but then need to get to Turin. We do have a night "up our sleeve" to break up the journey if needed. Can you please advise the best way for us to get there and if an overnight stay can be included, where would you suggest?
salburg to turin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 2 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 5 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 6 London GTG late September?
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Scottish Passport
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 11 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 12 Amsterdam
- 13 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 14 Best day trips from Paris
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 16 Sunny September Trip Report
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 19 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 20 Italy tours
- 21 Norway Advice
- 22 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 23 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 See You In Minsk