We are a group of Aussies heading to Turin, Italy for the World Masters Games. We have booked plans from Prague to Vienna, then onto Salzburg but then need to get to Turin. We do have a night "up our sleeve" to break up the journey if needed. Can you please advise the best way for us to get there and if an overnight stay can be included, where would you suggest?
salburg to turin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 2 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 3 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 4 Tipping in the UK
- 5 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 6 2 weeks in Spain
- 7 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 8 4 Months in Europe
- 9 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 10 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 11 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 12 Wines charted by flavor
- 13 Museum Pass
- 14 Central Europe itinerary
- 15 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 16 Arriving in Prague
- 17 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 18 France in October
- 19 Day trips out of Florence?
- 20 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 21 Venice; recommendations
- 22 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 23 48 hours to departure for Switzerland...questions on Swiss Pass
- 24 7 countries in a month
- 25 Using Debit Cards for Purchases