We are a group of Aussies heading to Turin, Italy for the World Masters Games. We have booked plans from Prague to Vienna, then onto Salzburg but then need to get to Turin. We do have a night "up our sleeve" to break up the journey if needed. Can you please advise the best way for us to get there and if an overnight stay can be included, where would you suggest?
salburg to turin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 2 Transportation in Paris
- 3 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 4 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 5 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 6 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 7 Greek Island honeymoon
- 8 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 9 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 10 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 11 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 12 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 13 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 14 2 for 1 tickets
- 15 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 16 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 17 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 18 Split to Venice. Help!
- 19 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 20 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 21 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 22 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 23 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 24 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 25 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...