We are a group of Aussies heading to Turin, Italy for the World Masters Games. We have booked plans from Prague to Vienna, then onto Salzburg but then need to get to Turin. We do have a night "up our sleeve" to break up the journey if needed. Can you please advise the best way for us to get there and if an overnight stay can be included, where would you suggest?
salburg to turin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 2 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 3 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Stay near Paris
- 6 Monet in Normandy
- 7 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 8 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 9 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 10 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 11 Koper to Trieste
- 12 Trieste and Koper
- 13 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 14 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 17 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 18 Pronunciation
- 19 Dublin Tour Companies
- 20 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 21 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 24 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...