We are a group of Aussies heading to Turin, Italy for the World Masters Games. We have booked plans from Prague to Vienna, then onto Salzburg but then need to get to Turin. We do have a night "up our sleeve" to break up the journey if needed. Can you please advise the best way for us to get there and if an overnight stay can be included, where would you suggest?
salburg to turin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 2 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 3 Moving to Belfast
- 4 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 5 Luggage sizing
- 6 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 7 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 8 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 9 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 10 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 11 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 12 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 13 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 14 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 15 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 16 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 17 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 18 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 19 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 20 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 21 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 22 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 23 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 24 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 25 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?