We are a group of Aussies heading to Turin, Italy for the World Masters Games. We have booked plans from Prague to Vienna, then onto Salzburg but then need to get to Turin. We do have a night "up our sleeve" to break up the journey if needed. Can you please advise the best way for us to get there and if an overnight stay can be included, where would you suggest?
salburg to turin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 2 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 3 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 4 100 years of French gratitude
- 5 Madrid: City Views
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 8 Day Trips from Nice
- 9 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 10 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 11 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 12 London restaurants
- 13 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 14 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 15 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 16 Istanbul water
- 17 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 18 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 19 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 20 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 21 Norway 2014
- 22 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 23 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 24 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 25 Cinque Terre v Tuscany