We are a group of Aussies heading to Turin, Italy for the World Masters Games. We have booked plans from Prague to Vienna, then onto Salzburg but then need to get to Turin. We do have a night "up our sleeve" to break up the journey if needed. Can you please advise the best way for us to get there and if an overnight stay can be included, where would you suggest?
salburg to turin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 2 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 3 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 4 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 5 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 6 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 7 British Airways Carry-On Luggage - Need Help!
- 8 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 9 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 10 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 11 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 12 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 13 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 14 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 15 Top 5 choices from London
- 16 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 17 Transportation in Paris
- 18 Do American College Student IDs work for free museum entrance
- 19 Greek Island honeymoon
- 20 2 Days in Brussels
- 21 Santorini (Greece) : Ferries pros and cons
- 22 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 23 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 24 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 25 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!