We are a group of Aussies heading to Turin, Italy for the World Masters Games. We have booked plans from Prague to Vienna, then onto Salzburg but then need to get to Turin. We do have a night "up our sleeve" to break up the journey if needed. Can you please advise the best way for us to get there and if an overnight stay can be included, where would you suggest?
salburg to turin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 2 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Five nights in Extremadura
- 5 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 8 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 9 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 12 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 13 Stonehenge and Bath
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 16 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 17 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 18 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 19 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 22 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 23 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 24 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia