We are a group of Aussies heading to Turin, Italy for the World Masters Games. We have booked plans from Prague to Vienna, then onto Salzburg but then need to get to Turin. We do have a night "up our sleeve" to break up the journey if needed. Can you please advise the best way for us to get there and if an overnight stay can be included, where would you suggest?
salburg to turin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 2 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 3 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 4 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 5 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 6 German Wings
- 7 Please help with car rental in the UK (Scotland)
- 8 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 9 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 12 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 13 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 14 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 15 Bologna Restaurants
- 16 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 17 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 18 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 19 Sea side in Italy
- 20 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 23 Spain in 17 days
- 24 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 25 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?