We are a group of Aussies heading to Turin, Italy for the World Masters Games. We have booked plans from Prague to Vienna, then onto Salzburg but then need to get to Turin. We do have a night "up our sleeve" to break up the journey if needed. Can you please advise the best way for us to get there and if an overnight stay can be included, where would you suggest?
salburg to turin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 2 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 3 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 4 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 5 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 6 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 7 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 8 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 9 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 10 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 11 Affordable hotel recommendations for Barcelona in Jan/Feb 2015
- 12 25 days in Europe
- 13 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 14 Please help me plan my trip!
- 15 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 16 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 17 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 18 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 19 Traveling after Dublin
- 20 scotland trave;
- 21 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 22 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 23 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 24 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 25 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion