We are a group of Aussies heading to Turin, Italy for the World Masters Games. We have booked plans from Prague to Vienna, then onto Salzburg but then need to get to Turin. We do have a night "up our sleeve" to break up the journey if needed. Can you please advise the best way for us to get there and if an overnight stay can be included, where would you suggest?
salburg to turin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 2 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 3 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 4 2 month backpacking though europe
- 5 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 6 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 7 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 8 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 9 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 10 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 11 Looking for add on city
- 12 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 13 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 14 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 15 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 16 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 17 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 18 Has anyone traveled on Thalys without a "ticketless" barcode confirmation?
- 19 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 20 FAMILY VACATION, BERLIN.
- 21 Pre-paid Visa?
- 22 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 23 Traveling to Italy--Rome, Venice with teens
- 24 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 25 naples & pickpockets