We are a group of Aussies heading to Turin, Italy for the World Masters Games. We have booked plans from Prague to Vienna, then onto Salzburg but then need to get to Turin. We do have a night "up our sleeve" to break up the journey if needed. Can you please advise the best way for us to get there and if an overnight stay can be included, where would you suggest?
salburg to turin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 2 Alhambra questions
- 3 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 4 Hotel in Paris
- 5 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 6 Mont St. Michele?
- 7 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 8 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 9 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 10 Southwestern England
- 11 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 12 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 13 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 14 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 15 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 16 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 17 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 18 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 19 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 20 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 22 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 23 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 24 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 25 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices