We are a group of Aussies heading to Turin, Italy for the World Masters Games. We have booked plans from Prague to Vienna, then onto Salzburg but then need to get to Turin. We do have a night "up our sleeve" to break up the journey if needed. Can you please advise the best way for us to get there and if an overnight stay can be included, where would you suggest?
salburg to turin
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 2 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 6 Lake como
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 9 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 10 Place to propose
- 11 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 12 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 14 Prague Main Train Station
- 15 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 16 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 17 Three for the road
- 18 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 19 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 20 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 21 Itinerary Questions
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 24 British drivers
- 25 Portugal in September