My daughter has twelve weeks to study Spanish at the don Quijote school starting late March. She wants to divide her time between Barcelona and either Salamanca or Sevilla. Any comments regarding the two alternatives?
Salamanca or Sevilla to Study Spanish
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 3 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 4 Italian cooking classes
- 5 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 6 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 7 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 8 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 9 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 10 Fjords, How To?
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 14 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 London visit
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 22 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 23 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?