My daughter has twelve weeks to study Spanish at the don Quijote school starting late March. She wants to divide her time between Barcelona and either Salamanca or Sevilla. Any comments regarding the two alternatives?
Salamanca or Sevilla to Study Spanish
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 2 Best beach town in Italy?
- 3 A Greek sojourn
- 4 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 5 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 8 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 9 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Is Venice really dirty?
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 15 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 16 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 17 Autumn in Paris
- 18 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 19 Burgundy in May
- 20 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 21 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 22 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 23 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir