My daughter has twelve weeks to study Spanish at the don Quijote school starting late March. She wants to divide her time between Barcelona and either Salamanca or Sevilla. Any comments regarding the two alternatives?
Salamanca or Sevilla to Study Spanish
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 2 5am arrival in Dublin
- 3 London tube
- 4 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 10 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 11 What are the best places to see in England
- 12 London hotel
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 15 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 16 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 17 Europe in 21 days
- 18 London day trips, especially castles
- 19 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 20 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 21 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 22 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 23 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 24 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 25 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?