My daughter has twelve weeks to study Spanish at the don Quijote school starting late March. She wants to divide her time between Barcelona and either Salamanca or Sevilla. Any comments regarding the two alternatives?
Salamanca or Sevilla to Study Spanish
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 2 England & Scotland in April
- 3 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 4 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 7 Is this the right way<>?
- 8 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 9 Your favourite places in Bath
- 10 Rental car scams in Italy
- 11 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 12 Rome Areas to stay
- 13 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Italy and Croatia
- 16 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 17 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 18 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 19 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 20 Italy - Month of July
- 21 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 Europe Tour with Kids
- 24 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 25 St Germain