My daughter has twelve weeks to study Spanish at the don Quijote school starting late March. She wants to divide her time between Barcelona and either Salamanca or Sevilla. Any comments regarding the two alternatives?
Salamanca or Sevilla to Study Spanish
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 2 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 3 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 4 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 5 Italy in October
- 6 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 7 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 8 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 9 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 3 weeks in Sicily
- 12 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 13 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 14 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 15 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 16 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 17 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 18 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 19 Dollhouse furniture
- 20 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 21 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 22 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 23 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin