My daughter has twelve weeks to study Spanish at the don Quijote school starting late March. She wants to divide her time between Barcelona and either Salamanca or Sevilla. Any comments regarding the two alternatives?
Salamanca or Sevilla to Study Spanish
- 1 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 2 15 days in Central Europe
- 3 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 4 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 7 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 8 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 9 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 12 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 13 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 14 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 15 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 16 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 17 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 18 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 19 London at Xmas
- 20 Sardinia in July
- 21 Foggia Day Trip
- 22 Barcelona to Positano
- 23 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 24 London Evening Activity
- 25 Paris Perfect: change of apartment