My daughter has twelve weeks to study Spanish at the don Quijote school starting late March. She wants to divide her time between Barcelona and either Salamanca or Sevilla. Any comments regarding the two alternatives?
Salamanca or Sevilla to Study Spanish
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 3 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 4 Train travel in Europe
- 5 Prague Main Train Station
- 6 Itinerary Questions
- 7 Place to propose
- 8 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 9 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 10 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 13 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 14 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Lake como
- 17 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 18 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 19 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 20 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 21 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 22 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 23 Three for the road
- 24 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 25 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?