My daughter has twelve weeks to study Spanish at the don Quijote school starting late March. She wants to divide her time between Barcelona and either Salamanca or Sevilla. Any comments regarding the two alternatives?
Salamanca or Sevilla to Study Spanish
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 3 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 4 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 5 Traveling to Munich
- 6 Day trips from Marseille
- 7 London tube
- 8 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 9 cooking classes
- 10 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 11 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 12 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 13 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 14 Zurich, Switzerland
- 15 Day trip from London to Paris
- 16 Europe in 21 days
- 17 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 18 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 19 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 20 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 21 one last portugal car rental question
- 22 Venice
- 23 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 24 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 25 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?