My daughter has twelve weeks to study Spanish at the don Quijote school starting late March. She wants to divide her time between Barcelona and either Salamanca or Sevilla. Any comments regarding the two alternatives?
Salamanca or Sevilla to Study Spanish
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 2 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 3 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 4 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 5 staying a month or so in each place
- 6 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 7 10 days in England
- 8 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 9 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 10 3 weeks in Europe
- 11 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 12 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 13 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 14 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 15 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 16 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 17 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 18 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 19 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 20 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 21 Self-driving tips for France
- 22 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 23 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 24 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 25 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons