My daughter has twelve weeks to study Spanish at the don Quijote school starting late March. She wants to divide her time between Barcelona and either Salamanca or Sevilla. Any comments regarding the two alternatives?
Salamanca or Sevilla to Study Spanish
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 6 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 7 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 8 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 9 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 10 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 11 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 12 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 13 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 14 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 15 Advice please...
- 16 Ireland Bus tours
- 17 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 18 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 Ireland help - First EPIC visit in Sept
- 21 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 22 Hey Fodor's
- 23 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 24 Athens Marathon
- 25 Paris before xmas or after