My daughter has twelve weeks to study Spanish at the don Quijote school starting late March. She wants to divide her time between Barcelona and either Salamanca or Sevilla. Any comments regarding the two alternatives?
Salamanca or Sevilla to Study Spanish
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vaucluse Lavander
- 2 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 3 Tuscany-private driver for hire?
- 4 Cookware in France
- 5 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 6 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 7 English language info/site for Belgium bus services
- 8 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 9 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 10 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 11 Ireland train system: first class??
- 12 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 15 9 days in switzerland
- 16 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 17 Barcelona and places around
- 18 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 19 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 20 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 21 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 22 apartment
- 23 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 24 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 25 Brontë Bicentenaries - plans unveiled starting 2016