My daughter has twelve weeks to study Spanish at the don Quijote school starting late March. She wants to divide her time between Barcelona and either Salamanca or Sevilla. Any comments regarding the two alternatives?
Salamanca or Sevilla to Study Spanish
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 2 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 3 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 4 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 5 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 6 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 7 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 8 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 9 Trip to Italy
- 10 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 11 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 12 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 13 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 14 scotland trave;
- 15 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 16 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 17 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 18 Please help me plan my trip!
- 19 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 20 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 21 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 22 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 23 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 24 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 25 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014