My daughter has twelve weeks to study Spanish at the don Quijote school starting late March. She wants to divide her time between Barcelona and either Salamanca or Sevilla. Any comments regarding the two alternatives?
Salamanca or Sevilla to Study Spanish
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos in May
- 2 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 3 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Belfast to Scotland help
- 6 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 7 20 days in Germany
- 8 France, Italy and Greec
- 9 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 10 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 11 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 12 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 13 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 14 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 15 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 16 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 17 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 18 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 19 help regarding removal firm in london
- 20 Dresden or Leipzig
- 21 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 22 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 23 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 24 Trains in Italy
- 25 South of France November Trip Report